In an era where progress is driven by people and experiences, and where finding and developing the right talent is key, HR has become the main engine of business growth. IBM Talent & Transformation is helping businesses worldwide to reconfigure their HR functions, such as talent acquisition and talent development, to deliver the talent essential to their growth.
The Talent Acquisition Optimization (TAO) group is part of IBM Talent & Transformation. We are a globally recognized partner in recruitment, talent acquisition consulting and employment branding solutions that transform the way businesses acquire talent in a highly competitive marketplace. For more than 30 years we have leveraged our considerable expertise in global talent acquisition and business process improvement to redesign how skills are identified and recruited for our clients, and deliver exceptional talent acquisition experiences
Your Role and Responsibilities
The Sourcing Team Lead is responsible for working with the client facing recruitment team (Lead Recruiters, Delivery Managers, and Middle Office) as well as other sourcing team members to drive strategic sourcing practices and procedures for efficient candidate pipeline. This skilled sourcer will lead the sourcing team member operations to ensure team and individual metrics are met.
- Identify and implement new agreed methods and generating new ideas for improvement of candidate generation and submission process.
- Work within predefined processes while monitoring that process to identify, recommend areas, improve and to ensure best practices at all times
- Monitor, coach, and develop sourcing team members.
- Work a sourcing desk of requisitions requiring strategic candidate generation.
- Meet weekly/monthly/quarterly production goals and targets as set by the management team
Be accountable for keeping the sourcing process moving efficiently and accurately.
- Post positions, pull reports, review metrics to improve process throughput yield.
- Identifies areas of process improvement.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 3 years of experience in a sourcing role or equivalent
- 1 year of managing, training, and developing teams in talent acquisition
- 2 years of experience in computer skills including in-depth internet knowledge and proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet, and resume database applications
- High School Diploma / GED
- Fluency in English
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Experience working in RPO with complex customer engagement
- Experience working in an ATS (Applicant Tracking System) and a CRM
About Business UnitIBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBMWhat matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Location StatementIBM offers a competitive benefits program which may include medical, dental, vision, paid holidays, paid sick time, paid vacation, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), life insurance, IBM 401(k) Program and Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.