At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Management of relationship with the customer
- Responsibility for service delivered for customer according to contract
- Definition, establishment, quality, compliance and continuous improvement of delivery processes and development of Best-Practices, delivery models
- Responsibility for compliance of SLAs (KPIs, OLAs), which were agreed with the customer, as well as the responsibility for customer’s satisfaction
- Service Reporting (internal and to the customer) in accordance with the contract
- Control of budget (project expenses, indirect expenses, etc.),
- Project-oriented leadership of customer teams from different locations
- Escalation authority concerning prioritizing
- Integration in IBM-wide organization
- First escalation point for the customer
- Continually identify ways to reduce the costs of delivering the services
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- English and French language required written and spoken on Level B2 and higher
- Experience in managing the relationship with the customer
- Effective communication to management, consolidated delivery team, and the client
- Understanding of Service Management environment
- Appreciation of contracts construction and terminology,
- Experience in management of SLA's
- Appreciation of financial and business controls operations
- Understanding of the ITIL disciplines within a commercial environment
- Technical background is an advantage
- Experience in managing the teams
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Intermediate ITIL certification
- SAP orientation
- Self-awareness and emotional intelligence skills
- Good communicator
- Good leadership skills
- Results orientated
- Able to prioritize
- Ability to organise
About Business UnitThis position currently sits within Global Technology Services (GTS) Infrastructure Services (IS) or a shared services function supporting GTS.
As announced in October 2020, IBM intends that its managed infrastructure services business of the GTS organization will become an independent company named Kyndryl by the end of 2021, creating two distinct and powerful market-leading companies.
Together, we will advance the vital systems that power the digital economy. Serving over 4,600 technology-intensive, highly regulated customers, including over 75% of the Fortune 100, our people will design, run, and manage the most modern and reliable technology infrastructure that the world depends on today.
We will work flexibly and in partnership with our customers to amplify business outcomes while always pushing ourselves to improve and meet all opportunities. Come join our team of diverse, devoted, and empathetic technology experts who are at the center of discovering what’s next.
Your Life @ IBMWhat matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Location StatementFor additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.