As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients' business environment and achieve business results.
Your Role and Responsibilities
The SAP Extended Warehouse Management (EWM) Managing Consultant is responsible for leadership and providing a successful delivery of Extended Warehouse Management system module deliverables on SAP engagements, including implementation, upgrade, and extension of existing applications. The consultant assists clients in the selection, implementation and support of SAP solutions which naturally include design, configuration, and testing. The consultant will provide functional and business process expertise on a project team which generally consists of consultants, subcontractors, remote global resources, and client employees. The consultant participates in pursuing client sales opportunities and working on bid & proposal efforts. The consultant participates in design activities and gap analysis. Key Responsibilities: - Configuration of the SAP EWM module - Assessment of client business problems. - Conducting the analysis to solve the problems. - Administration of engagement activities (e.g., creation of charts/graphs and other reports, data entry, etc.) in support of work products and client deliverables.
IBM Global Business Services: Join a Leader. Consult with us. IBM Global Business Services helps top-tier clients solve their most complex business and technical issues. As a GBS SAP consultant, you will deliver innovative business consulting, business process design, systems integration, and application design and management to leading commercial and public sector organizations in 17 industries worldwide. With access to resources that only a global leader can provide, as a consultant you will learn valuable skills, gain access to a vast and diverse network of talented professionals, and enjoy unparalleled career, training, and educational opportunities. Visit ibm.com/consulting/careers for more information. Preferred candidates will resign in Atlanta, GA area, Chicago, IL area, Columbus, OH area, Dallas TX area, Houston, TX area, Raleigh NC area, Piscataway, NJ, Philadelphia, PA and Washington DC area.
Health Insurance. Paid time off. Corporate Holidays. Sick leave. Family planning. Financial Guidance. Competitive 401K. Training and Learning. We continue to expand our benefits and programs, offering some of the best support, guidance and coverage for a diverse employee population.
Our goal is to be essential to the world, which starts with our people. Company wide we kicked off an internal talent strategy program called Go Organic. At our core, we are committed to believing and investing in our workforce through:
- Skill development: helping our employees grow their foundational skills
- Finding the dream job at IBM: navigating our company with the potential for many careers by channeling an employee’s strengths and career aspirations
- Diversity of people: Diversity of thought driving collective innovation
- If you are hired into a Colorado work location, the anticipated compensation range for the position Professional Hire - Post this range for CO Reqs - ($105,000 - $208,000).Your ultimate compensation may vary depending on your job-related skills and experience.For part time roles, the compensation will be adjusted appropriately.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
At least 3 years of SAP EWM configuration
At least 3 years of full life cycle implementation experience in the SAP EWM module.
At least 4 years of demonstrated leadership on SAP EWM implementations.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
At least 5 years of SAP EWM configuration
At least 5 years of full life cycle implementation experience in the SAP EWM module.
At least 6 years of demonstrated leadership on SAP EWM implementations.
About Business UnitIBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBMWhat matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Location StatementIBM offers a wide range of resources for eligible IBMers to thrive both inside and outside of work. In addition to a competitive benefits program consisting of medical and life insurance, retirement plans, and time off, eligible employees may also have access to:
- 12 weeks of paid parental bonding leave. Family care options are also available to support eligible employees during COVID-19.
- World-class training and educational resources on our personalized, AI-driven learning platform. IBM's learning culture supports your restless attitude to grow your skills and build the depth and scale of knowledge needed to achieve your career goals.
- Well-being programs to support mental and physical health.
- Financial programs that empower you to plan, save, and manage your money (including expert financial counseling, 401(k), IBM stock discount, etc.).
- Select educational reimbursement opportunities.
- Diverse and inclusive employee resource groups where you can network and connect with IBMers across the globe.
- Giving and volunteer programs to benefit charitable organizations and local communities.
- Discounts on retail products, services, and experiences.
We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.