In an era where progress is driven by people and experiences, and where finding and developing the right talent is key, HR has become the main engine of business growth. IBM Talent & Transformation is helping businesses worldwide to reconfigure their HR functions, such as talent acquisition and talent development, to deliver the talent essential to their growth.
The Talent Acquisition Optimization (TAO) group is part of IBM Talent & Transformation. We are a globally recognized partner in recruitment, talent acquisition consulting and employment branding solutions that transform the way businesses acquire talent in a highly competitive marketplace. For more than 30 years we have leveraged our considerable expertise in global talent acquisition and business process improvement to redesign how skills are identified and recruited for our clients, and deliver exceptional talent acquisition experiences
Your Role and Responsibilities
The Project Manager position reports to the Project Manager Lead and provides support to the project teams through a variety of tactical and strategic duties. The Project Manager will assist in leading a group of professionals to ensure execution of projects from initiation to completion. The Project Manager facilitates problem resolution and the communication between project stakeholders and team members to help set and execute on priorities.
- Assist in the communication and implementation of the strategy and vision
- Consult with Project Manager Lead and management teams to review project proposals to determine goals, time frame, funding limitations and procedures for accomplishing project
- Execute project planning while guiding the organization through the process and adhering to the plan
- Report on project activities, changes in scope, challenges and requirements to the Project Manager Lead and leadership team as a strategic tool in keeping implementers and decision makers moving toward consistent, business- or mission-focused goals and objectives
- Communicate with Project Manager Lead on ongoing status, milestones, and project risks
- Review, analyze and recommend processes & procedures in order to find opportunities for improvement and increased efficiencies.
- Monitor, assess, and improve the effectiveness of program best practices, ensuring continual process and quality improvement with a primary focus on the assigned account
- Utilizing process experience, intelligent workflows and optimization
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 2 years’ experience in project management
- At least 2 years’ experience in computers, including in-depth internet knowledge and working proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet and database applications
- At least 2 years’ experience building & maintaining strong, working relationships
- At least 1 years of presentation experience
- High School
- 10% Travel Annually
- Fluency in English
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 2 years’ experience with project management software
- At least 4 years’ experience in functional recruitment best practices
- At least 4 years’ experience in computers, including in-depth internet knowledge and working proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet, and database applications
- At least 2 years’ experience in an ATS (applicant tracking system)
- At least 1-year experience in a client facing role
- Taleo knowledge
About Business UnitIBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBMAre you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world's most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it's time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It's time to define your career.
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business. At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
Location StatementIBM offers a competitive benefits program which may include medical, dental, vision, paid holidays, paid sick time, paid vacation, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), life insurance, IBM 401(k) Program and Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.