At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As the Global Diversity and EO Compliance Professional your focus is to engage, consult, and collaborate with colleagues around the world to help ensure a positive compliance posture for IBM. This is fueled by IBM’s Corporate Policy 117 and specific local government diversity legislation in countries where IBM operates.Diversity and Compliance
Implement and execute global and US EO regulations.
Utilize knowledge of EO legislation and translate its application to various IBM entities.
- Track legislative updates related to equal employment opportunity areas.
- Proactively identify risks and assist country focal points with risk management solutions and contribute to setting and management of Diversity/EO goals as per government requirements.
- Support local and country-level government submissions and audits.
Collect and analyze large amounts of employee diversity and compliance related data and deliver fact-based hypothesis driven insights and recommendations.
- Develop, track, analyze, and report out on metrics that measure the programs and initiatives of various constituency groups and EO compliance areas.
Conduct adverse impact research and statistical analyses of various stages and programs of the employee lifecycle.
IBM Design Thinking and Agile Methods
Communicate and manage multiple stakeholders across all levels of the organizations, including but not limited to IBM senior HR executives and business unit executives.
- Consult with leaders at across all levels of the organization to provide recommendations that arrive at acceptable goals/targets/way forward to ensure our positive compliance posture.
- Collect and maintain Q&A’s on EO topics using IBM AI tools such as IBM Watson Virtual Assistant.
Use Design Thinking practices to generate and communicate innovative ideas for program and operational improvement.
Manage individual projects using agile methods.
Assist with the design and deployment of internal communication gateways/webpages.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
At least 3 years of experience managing and/or supporting Equal Opportunity Compliance programs and requirements.
At least 2 years of experience of collecting, transforming, and analyzing large amounts of data including performing regression analyses, group analyses, and forecasting.
- Advanced Excel
- Ability to effectively communicate and manage multiple stakeholders across all levels of the organizations, including but not limited to IBM senior HR leaders and business unit leaders.
- Experience effectively using design thinking for problem solving and innovation.
Experience working virtually in a global environment.
Experience with agile project management tools and practices such as utilizing Kanban boards, trello, zenhub or similar tools.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
Experience using SPSS Statistics and Modeler
Experience in Mural
Experience querying DB2 databases.
Ability to use IBM Cognos for data retrieval and dashboarding.
Experience in Adobe Solutions for design and prototyping.
- Ability to develop, implement, and manage compliance analytic solutions to enable a successful compliance posture globally and to accelerate improvement in diversity, equity, and inclusion.
About Business UnitIBM Corporate Headquarters (CHQ) team represents a variety of functions such as marketing, finance, legal, operations, HR, and more, all working together to solve some of the world's most complex problems, help our clients achieve success and build collaborative work environments for IBMers.
Your Life @ IBMAre you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world's most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it's time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It's time to define your career.
About IBMIBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries. IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we're also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it's time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
Location StatementIBM offers a wide range of resources for eligible IBMers to thrive both inside and outside of work. In addition to a competitive benefits program consisting of medical and life insurance, retirement plans, and time off, eligible employees may also have access to:
- 12 weeks of paid parental bonding leave. Family care options are also available to support eligible employees during COVID-19.
- World-class training and educational resources on our personalized, AI-driven learning platform. IBM's learning culture supports your restless attitude to grow your skills and build the depth and scale of knowledge needed to achieve your career goals.
- Well-being programs to support mental and physical health.
- Financial programs that empower you to plan, save, and manage your money (including expert financial counseling, 401(k), IBM stock discount, etc.).
- Select educational reimbursement opportunities.
- Diverse and inclusive employee resource groups where you can network and connect with IBMers across the globe.
- Giving and volunteer programs to benefit charitable organizations and local communities.
- Discounts on retail products, services, and experiences.
We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
IBM will not be providing visa sponsorship for this position now or in the future. Therefore, in order to be considered for this position, you must have the ability to work without a need for current or future visa sponsorship.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.