In an era where progress is driven by people and experiences, and where finding and developing the right talent is key, HR has become the main engine of business growth. IBM Talent & Transformation is helping businesses worldwide to reconfigure their HR functions, such as talent acquisition and talent development, to deliver the talent essential to their growth.
The Talent Acquisition Optimization (TAO) group is part of IBM Talent & Transformation. We are a globally recognized partner in recruitment, talent acquisition consulting and employment branding solutions that transform the way businesses acquire talent in a highly competitive marketplace. For more than 30 years we have leveraged our considerable expertise in global talent acquisition and business process improvement to redesign how skills are identified and recruited for our clients, and deliver exceptional talent acquisition experiences.
Your Role and Responsibilities
The Delivery Project Executive (DPE) is responsible for managing the delivery of the contracted TAO service to one or multiple clients. The DPE is accountable for ensuring that the services are delivered in line with contractual and client satisfaction objectives. The DPE manages client stakeholder relationships and communicates the progress and value of the TAO service to them and IBM stakeholders. The DPE works in collaboration with the Portfolio Executive to develop the innovation and growth strategy for the client, and participates in associated sales processes, representing delivery. The DPE manages service delivery in line with forecasts and budgets and owns account forecasting and other financial review processes. The role has people management responsibility for Talent Acquisition Managers and contributes to driving engagement and delivery performance of the account team. The DPE will support TAO growth by representing delivery in new business presentations.
- Accountable for the delivery of the contract to the assigned client(s) adhering to defined scope and performance measurements
- Partners with the Portfolio Executive to ensure effective client stakeholder management
- Provides updates to the Portfolio Executive and other IBM stakeholders on project status/issues, possible cost overruns, resource and performance issues.
- Identify opportunities to increase revenue by utilizing IBM’s range of products and services to deliver solutions in line with the account growth strategy and innovation roadmap
- Accountable for designing and delivering to client and Portfolio Executive, accurate and validated SLA's, monthly and quarterly performance metrics
- Ensures client satisfaction surveys are conducted and results and action plans are provided to the client (NPS)
- Consults with the client to identifying service/system/process/experience enhancements necessary to better align the solution with their desired business outcomes
- Control the P&L and budgets, in conjunction with the Portfolio Executive, ensuring costs and expenses are managed in line with budget/forecast and financial plans.
- Accurately forecast revenue and cost and be accountable for invoice approvals and submission to the client.
- Work in partnership with the Delivery Center Manager/s and leadership teams to successfully provide required services to the client
- Accountable for management and/or co-management of the delivery team (including on-site, off-site and Delivery Center resources) ensuring that performance, professional development and engagement is being proactively managed.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management and direction of the Talent Acquisition Managers
- Review and approval of the delivery teams KPIs for performance and variable compensation (performance- related bonuses)
- Manage continuous improvement plans, operational risks, issues and associated mitigation/action plans and escalate as applicable
- Develop and disseminate strategic insights from program status reports to client and internal stakeholders on the required frequency.
- Lead the delivery of client and internal monthly and/or quarterly business reviews.
- Obtain high client satisfaction levels with the service to promote positive NPS scores, references and case studies from the account
- Accountable for the compliance (Business Controls) of delivery for assigned accounts
- Work with the PE and client stakeholders to provide continuous improvement and innovation
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 6 years’ experience working in Staffing, Recruiting or Human Resources
- At least 4 years or proven experience of managing recruitment teams delivering against SLAs, forecasts and budgets
- At least 4 years or significant experience managing client accounts
- Good working proficiency in computer skills and MS Office (particularly Excel and PowerPoint).
- Significant experience of managing senior client relationships
- Ability to read, interpret and understand contracts and execute the requirements within that contract
- Experience of working with off-site teams
- Ability to travel as required (typically between 30-50% of time)
- Fluency in English
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 4 years or significant experience managing remote teams within a matrixed management environment.
About Business UnitIBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBMWhat matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business. At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
Location StatementIBM offers a competitive benefits program which may include medical, dental, vision, paid holidays, paid sick time, paid vacation, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), life insurance, IBM 401(k) Program and Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
This position is eligible for participation in an IBM sales incentive plan. Actual incentive opportunity will be based on performance and the eligible Target Incentive, as addressed in the applicable plan, all of which is subject to change.
We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.