At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM is looking for a Delivery Enablement Architect to join our global Security Services team. Joining IBM Security in this role gives you the opportunity to:
- Play a critical role in the design and implementation of innovative solutions that improves the way we support Cyber Security services.
- Act as an escalation point for all for groups involved in the enablement of new services.
In this position, you’ll play a central role in the enablement and maturity of cyber security services for industry leading platforms that align with organizational goals. This role will require you to possess high security services experience, coupled with the ability to manage deliverables for multiple projects.
This role will be expected to contribute to the design and enablement of security services, including, but not limited to identifying process improvements that improve efficiency and lowers the cost of enabling cyber security services, collaborate with internal and 3rd party groups to implement innovative technologies, identify and implement automation across IBM’s cyber security services portfolio, and find resolutions for complex challenges.
This role will be expected to act as a senior technical subject matter expert for the teams responsible for enabling new cyber security services, ensuring that they utilizing the most efficient and scalable solutions. You will be expected to work closely with Program Managers, Offering Engineers, Developers, and Delivery as well as provide project status and risk assessments across the security services organization. This role will require you to design and build technical solutions that achieve specified business outcomes. You will be expected to operate at the intersection of technology, business, and creativity, designing and testing emerging technologies that drive business results.
The successful candidate must possess recent experience with developing or supporting security services, extensive experience in Network Engineering, and the ability to extrapolate and determine value-add opportunities for internal and 3rd party security products. We are looking for someone with strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to work on multiple projects at a time. The ideal candidate would be excited to work with new technologies across a wide array of security offerings including, but not limited to cloud, network protection, data & analytics, and endpoint.
- Implement process and technology improvements to facilitate the enablement of cyber security services
- Act as a reference and escalation point for complex technical challenges
- Design and enable security service offerings
- Design workflows for deploying and supporting security services
- Identify project risks and limitations
- Communicate status, scope, and value with vendors, senior leadership, and internal Managed Security Services groups
- Create documentation for supported services
- Act as a liaison with vendor on service enhancements, feature requests, and support model
"Todas as vagas são elegíveis para pessoas com deficiência e reabilitados"
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Working knowledge and understanding of cyber security products
- Moderate to high experience with managed security services
- High Network Engineering experience
- Quick learner with the ability to leverage resources available to solve problems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to document processes, procedures, and risks
- Proven ability to drive collaboration in cross-functional teams to achieve business objectives
- Proven ability to synthesize complex issues and opinions into simple stories
- Attention to details, proactive self-starter
- Ability to analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, and scope business requirements
- Ability to deliver initiatives from conception through completion in an iterative way
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads
- Ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience in Project Management
- Familiarity with Agile and Design Thinking
- Experience in cyber security products and services
- Relevant certifications in Network Engineering
About Business UnitIBM’s Cloud and Cognitive software business is committed to bringing the power of IBM’s Cloud and Watson/AI technologies to life for our clients and ecosystem partners around the world. IBM provides you with the most comprehensive and consistent approach to development, security and operations across hybrid environments—with complete software solutions for business and IT operations, development, data science, security, and management. Our experts and software capabilities help organizations develop applications once and deploy them anywhere, integrate security across the breadth of their IT estate, and automate operations with management visibility. With IBM, you also have access to new skills and methods, governance and management approaches, and a deep ecosystem of industry experts and partners.
Your Life @ IBMAre you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world's most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it's time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It's time to define your career.
About IBMIBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries. IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we're also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it's time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.