At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. You will be joining our industry leading Open Hybrid Cloud Platform & AI team. IBM's open hybrid cloud platform architecture, based on RedHat OpenShift, works with the entire range of clients' existing IT infrastructures, regardless of vendor. This platform allows clients to "write-once/run-anywhere," and enables a hybrid cloud approach that drives up to 2.5 times more value for clients than a public cloud-only solution. Join us in addressing this 1 trillion dollar addressable market".
You can see more here @ https://www.ibm.com/cloud/hybrid
Your Role and Responsibilities
As a Customer Success Manager you will apply your technical skills to help our customers achieve their business outcomes with hybrid cloud & AI Growth Offerings.
You will be responsible for use case identification, solution architecture design, MVP builds, and adoption of our Growth Offerings that run on Red HatOpenShift.
You will also guide IT executives through the changes needed to unlock the full value of hybrid cloud, show users how to get value out of new solutions, identify sales opportunities, and work with the renewal team to ensure execution of the renewal process.
Further responsibilities will be:
- To deeply understand customer business and technology needs in order to become the face of IBM to the customer
- To serve as a trusted technical expert for the customer’s cloud migration, deployment, adoption of hybrid cloud & AI growth offerings and to built on Red Hat OpenShift or other container-based platforms
- Leading technical conversations and persuading others to take action based on requirements and value provided by solutions
- Proposing new solutions to drive customer success
- To handle difficult customers or situations and demonstrate resolutions
- A willingness to take initiative and tackle things on your own
- Navigating data and people to find answers
- Execute customer success plans to drive adoption post-deployment
- Co-creating MVPs to accelerate time to value
- Driving bootcamps to enable practitioners with essential solutions skills
Minimum Salary EUR 58.240,- pa. Possibility for overpayment is based on education and experience
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 5-8 years of experience in Customer Success, Pre-Sales, Professional Services and/or Services Sales, Technical Sales (e.g. as technical customer success manager, consultant, pre-sales, enterprise architect or equivalent)
- Technical Understanding and hands-on experience with Containers, OpenShift, Value Prop, Use Cases, Competitive Differentiation
- Understanding of enterprise software implementations, SaaS / IaaS / PaaS and cloud applications
- Technical Understanding of IBM Software and Cloud Services
- Ability to show customers how to “use” the offerings to get to first productive use and proactive expansion
- You can build a growth plan and ROI calculation to demonstrate how Growth Offerings will deliver customer outcomes
- Analytical mindset and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal relationship building and executive communications skills
- You can manage multiple customer accounts and projects simultaneously
- Fluent in German and English
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
•Hands-on experience with developing software•Hands-on experience with deploying and operating a modern cloud delivery infrastructure
- Experience working with OpenShift and hybrid cloud & AI growth offerings
- Experience working in B2B Enterprise Software, SaaS / IaaS / PaaS and/or Cloud
About Business UnitIBM has a global presence, operating in more than 175 countries with a broad-based geographic distribution of revenue. The company’s Global Markets organization is a strategic sales business unit that manages IBM’s global footprint, working closely with dedicated country-based operating units to serve clients locally. These country teams have client relationship managers who lead integrated teams of consultants, solution specialists and delivery professionals to enable clients’ growth and innovation. By complementing local expertise with global experience and digital capabilities, IBM builds deep and broad-based client relationships. This local management focus fosters speed in supporting clients, addressing new markets and making investments in emerging opportunities. Additionally, the Global Markets organization serves clients with expertise in their industry as well as through the products and services that IBM and partners supply. IBM is also expanding its reach to new and existing clients through digital marketplaces.
Your Life @ IBMAre you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world's most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it's time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It's time to define your career.
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business. At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
Location StatementFor additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.