As a Business Sales & Delivery Executive, you will support IBM’s consistent growth by bringing to the table your business development, sales, account management, and delivery skills. Picture yourself working with a highly motivated, highly successful team with a proven sales record in IBM’s top technologies. If you’re ready to bring insights and experience in areas such as IoT, Blockchain and digital transformation, we are ready to offer you a best in class career development.
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM’s Hybrid Cloud Services ( HCS ) is seeking a Azure Cloud Technology leader to serve as a Azure Chief Architect supporting our Azure Cloud Consulting practice. In this job role, you'll use your expertise to provide best-in-class consulting using business solutions to help clients achieve their business objectives. Roles and responsibilities include participating in all aspects of consulting services life cycle from Business Development, Go to Market, Delivery and Support. This role will have emphasis on client facing skills including defining and analyzing business requirements and working with customers to evangelize Azure Cloud solutions to solve business challenges. Successful candidates will have experience as a trusted advisor to clients in a consulting and industry capacity leveraging your experience and establishing credibility with genuine thought leadership.
Successful candidates will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Identify, progress and deliver complex high quality solutions to clients in response to varying business requirements
- Educate and enable project teams or Sales professionals on Azure solutions including the Implementation/Development Lifecycle
- Evangelize Azure technologies
- Experience with moving clients to Azure Cloud platform Solutions
- Educate, enable and assist clients with implementing Azure Technology including features, capabilities and architecture options for implementation
Serve as a trusted advisor to client CXOs, including Business and IT executive management
- Show excellent diplomacy skills with executive management.
- Capability and responsibility to define and select tools, processes, priorities and resources necessary to manage, analyze, design and implement Azure practice directives
- Utilize high level analytical and thought leadership ability and creativity to analyze complex/new situations, anticipate potential problems and future trends, assess opportunities, impacts and risks while developing and implementing plans and producing solutions to client problems.
- Previous depth with implementing Azure Cloud Technology and Solutions with knowledge of Lessons Learned, Best practices, and Risk & Mitigation strategies
- Utilize and lead Executive alignment and design workshops to assist clients in solving Business challenges and opportunities using Azure
- Lead teams using an agile methodology with advanced tools and accelerators to assist client Implementations
Must be authorized to work in Canada
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Strong C-level communication skills ( both IT and business )
CTO/Executive Consultant level skills in Azure Cloud Practice
Strong skills in pre-sales , business case dev, leadership and communication
Minimum 15 to 20 years of experience in IT.
5 to 8 years in Azure Cloud technologies in progressive roles with experience in solutioning and delivering complex projects into Azure.
10+ years experience developing solutions with native cloud capabilities
15+ years Strong consulting background in large enterprises
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
Experience working in leading IT consulting organizations an asset
Deep technical background as an Architect is an asset.
Must have the ability to work in Canada without sponsorship.
About Business UnitIBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter business by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBMWhat matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Location StatementFor additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.