At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. To lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the most challenging problems.
As Associate Director, you are responsible to leading larger Contact Centre deals, support develop solution framework (initially) and Go-To-Market Offerings
Your Role and ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities:
Leading Client discussions on Contact Centre Value Proposition, Commercial Strategy, Banking Market/ Industry
Solution framework, value proposition, provide inputs on commercial strategy, Location, Costing
Targets key clients within his/her assigned industry or industries and develops relationships with key executives to help position services
- Lead sales engagements, selling solutions to complex business requirements
- Formally engages and leads large multi-disciplinary teams in developing complex solutions for specific client opportunities and in developing client deliverables such as a request for information (RFI), request for proposal response (RFP), and statements
- Leads client negotiations to market proposed solutions to senior client executives, including CEO, CFO, CIO, Boards of Directors, and Evaluation Committees. Acts as the single point of client contact for all activities at his/her assigned account(s)
- Makes decisions on the scope of a deal and possible trade-offs to win the contract, with overall marketing responsibility for the final proposal to the client, conducting customer negotiations on complex issues at the senior executive level
- Knowledge Management: Global knowledge sharing, and management is key to IBM's success
- Will participate in, and/or be responsible for the creation, harvesting, protection, and reuse of IBM's intellectual capital. They will participate actively in knowledge sharing activities like communities of practice, forums, conferences and/or other knowledge exchanges
- May manage multiple opportunities concurrently
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Minimum 18 + years’ experience, 10+ years consultative selling Outsourcing industry
- Proven experience in Contact Centre Sales / Consulting / Solutions / Transformations including process, technology and tools etc
- Validated knowledge of Call Centre Telephony, CRM, SLA, Processes, Customer Experience, AI in CC
Industry Skills needed around Banking, FSS with market networks across ANZ or ISA
- In-depth experience creating and developing of value proposition, business cases, industry specific offerings
- Ability to ideate strategic direction and initiatives through designing of business outcome models, contracting structures and identification of new opportunities and business lines
- Proficient in supporting sales team for building compelling business case for prospect clients to offshore business and work closely with Process Delivery leaders in identifying improvement opportunities and implement the same across all processes
- Expertise to lead efforts on continuous process improvements and transformation along with carrying out maturity assessments
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
MBA Or Post graduation
- Experience in leading Contact Centres is preferable
Ability to influence people internal/external customers, clients and partners
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
About Business UnitIBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBMWhat matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Location StatementFor additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.