At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
You will be assigned to a position where it requires Linux + DevOps + AWS skills, with the following details:
- Linux Servers Administration(L2/L3) and Strong troubleshooting skills
- Able to perform Server Onboarding and Offboarding end-to-end process.
- 24x7 support of environment including trading environments and high impact client-facing sites hosted in AWS and On-prem location.
- Plan and schedule changes, coordinating with different stakeholders.
- Perform RCA for Major Incidents and follows the quality/security process defined for the engagement.
- Able to handle Certificate/renewal/importing the certs in AWS environments and for On-prem.
- Updating the parameter store and have good exposure on AWS secret manager
**Todas as vagas são elegíveis para pessoas com deficiência ou reabilitadas.***
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- AWS is a 'must have'
- Ability to do admin tasks for instances hosted in AWS using AWS Systems manager
- Hands-on experience with AWS Cloud Services: VPC, EC2, S3, ELB/ALB/NLB, Auto-Scaling, Cloud Watch, S3, EFS, IAM, Cloud Front, Cloud Formation, Route53.
- Good understanding of regions, availability zones, security groups, NACL’s and commonly used AWS services
- Work with various application teams to carry on DR tests and Resiliency tests for the environments hosted in AWS and on-prem.
- Work on selecting the appropriate AWS service based on computing, data, networking, high availability, and security requirements.
- Good Understanding of DevOps technologies (Jenkins/Chef/Terraform/Git)
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Scripting, PowerShell
- Good knowledge of Windows High Availability i.e Failover Clusters. Able to set up and troubleshoot Cluster related Issues.
- Windows and Linux Patch management & Vulnerability remediation Management
- Good Hands-on experience with VMware and Hyper-V Technologies
About Business UnitThis position currently sits within Global Technology Services (GTS) Infrastructure Services (IS) or a shared services function supporting GTS.
As announced in October 2020, IBM intends that its managed infrastructure services business of the GTS organization will become an independent company named Kyndryl by the end of 2021, creating two distinct and powerful market-leading companies.
Together, we will advance the vital systems that power the digital economy. Serving over 4,600 technology-intensive, highly regulated customers, including over 75% of the Fortune 100, our people will design, run, and manage the most modern and reliable technology infrastructure that the world depends on today.
We will work flexibly and in partnership with our customers to amplify business outcomes while always pushing ourselves to improve and meet all opportunities. Come join our team of diverse, devoted, and empathetic technology experts who are at the center of discovering what’s next.
Please note: The final decision if this position will transition from IBM to Kyndryl is yet to be confirmed.
Your Life @ IBMAre you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world's most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it's time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It's time to define your career.
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countriesIBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we're also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it's time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
Location StatementFor additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.