Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of experience in digital media sales, marketing, or advertising.
- 2 years of experience selling video products and platforms (e.g., YouTube, programmatic video, Google Video Partners, etc.).
About the job
Knowledge of the television and digital video landscape, and brand objective-based selling
- Proven track record of achieving or exceeding sales quotas or key performance indicators
- Ability to coordinate resources across teams to provide diversity of thought and tailored solutions
- Ability to navigate and consult across organizations to solve customer needs
- Strong business acumen, problem solving, project management and analytical skills
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
In this role will work closely with partner teams and act as a main point of contact on video to flawlessly drive video growth through planned and executed campaigns. Once clients have said agreed to launching a video, you'll take over and apply your expert-level skill set planning, implementing, optimizing, reporting, and assisting with promoting. You have experience with Google's video products or other video market leaders, problem solving, troubleshooting, and direct client/agency engagement will be key as well.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Own key Video initiatives/projects for specific Specialty Retail accounts, and partner closely with Video Account Executives on goal setting, client strategies and activation
- Work directly with Video Account Executives and Specialty Video Head of Industry across multiple pods to provide detailed account analysis and ensure our clients are satisfied with their performance
- Lead Video Campaign set up, testing and forecasting for named accounts (Includes such items as tracking, Brand Lift Studies, Ad approvals, Audience Lists, Campaign Flighting, booking etc)
- Identify new opportunities to improve performance, advertiser efficiency, and grow Google's business
- Serve as a liaison with clients, agencies, and internal constituents regarding optimizations, troubleshooting, and other opportunities and challenges, while participating on regular team/community meetings and trainings to upskill and stay on trend of evolving trends and technology
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.