Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of experience in advertising sales, marketing, consulting or media.
About the job
Understanding of the online marketing landscape and the TV marketplace.
- Ability to navigate and consult across and up and down organizations to solve customer needs.
- Ability to coordinate resources across teams to provide diversity of thought and tailored solutions.
- Ability to drive and execute annual partnerships to drive future video business.
- Ability to present to executives, and communicate with management team and measurement teams.
- Deep knowledge of the television and digital video landscape, and brand objective-based selling.
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As a Video Account Executive, you will support and grow video business. You will serve as your territory’s video lead within Google and YouTube, while collaborating with other Google sales teams to provide them with a comprehensive portfolio of marketing solutions. You will also work cross-functionally to help develop scalable, cross-platform advertising solutions around YouTube and video.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Create, pitch, and execute strategic video business plans for territory and named accounts to deliver annual and quarterly growth.
- Partner with teams to deliver video pitches, contribute to C-level meetings, and client/agency workshops to grow media and creative effectiveness.
- Act as the video expert and thought leader that helps clients solve business objectives through our platforms and products by inspiring new solutions and/or helping them build better media, creative, and measurement strategies.
- Facilitate business and/or problem solving discussions with clients and their agencies.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.