Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
About the job
Strong Experience or deep knowledge of Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Firebase, and digital tracking solutions in general.
- Ability to identify complex problems and implement creative, data driven solutions.
- Effective communication, analytical, consulting, and project management skills.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Italian fluently.
gTech’s Professional Services team takes a creative, collaborative, and customer-centric approach to provide foundational services and forward-looking business solutions to top advertiser and publisher customers. Through technical implementation, optimization, and key solutions, gTech Professional Services helps customers attain their business goals while building long-term capabilities.
As a Technical Measurement Specialist you help drive the success of Google’s advertisers by developing creative and scalable solutions for our suite of Measurement Products. You will have the opportunity to leverage your expertise to help drive product adoption, serviceability, and implementation of complex products such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Firebase.
You have both the ability to absorb complex technical concepts and communicate them clearly to a non-technical audience, while also possessing the ability to communicate effectively and concisely with Product, Engineering, and Operations teams.
In addition to supporting our Technical Specialists team, Global Sales team, and our advertisers, you will also build robust processes, workflows, documentation, and trainings for our products to ensure such cutting-edge products can eventually be serviced by generalists.
Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech’s role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of trusted advisors support customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers’ complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
To learn more about gTech, check out our video.
- Design, build, and execute innovative and scalable technical solutions using Google’s suite of internal platforms and technologies for our suite of Measurement Products.
- Collaborate with internal/external technical and developer teams to drive communication, prioritization, analysis, and prompt resolution of customer challenges.
- Maintain industry, Google product, and customer knowledge to lead or contribute to projects that increase operational efficiency or meet advertisers’ long term technical needs.
- Deliver external and internal trainings on new and existing product features.
- Identify and lead projects proactively through the complete life-cycle including scoping, planning, executing, implementing/rollout, and closing.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.