Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location for this position from the following: Durham, NC, USA; Austin, TX, USA; Mountain View, CA, USA
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Zuora Administrator certification.
- 3 years of experience in configuring and supporting Zuora Subscription Billing Systems.
- Experience with third-party tax tools.
About the job
Experience supporting multiple-cycle and subscription billing environments.
- Experience supporting third-party invoice and payments integrations (e.g. Google Pay)
- Experience configuring integrations for Salesforce and Vlocity platforms.
- Experience using DevOps continuous integration and good understanding of working in Scrum teams following Agile methodology.
- Ability to work with global teams and deliver work effectively.
- Ability to use best practices required to build, unit test, and configuration management
As a Technical Solutions Consultant, you will work on projects, and collaborate cross-functionally to build and improve our billing platform. You are a self starter and an experienced Zuora administrator.
“My internet is too fast!” ...said no one, ever. Google Fiber’s mission is to deliver abundant, reliable internet on networks that are always fast and open. On our team, you’ll work in a fast-paced environment that’s challenging the status quo in the broadband industry.
- Design and implement configuration within Zuora’s subscription billing platform to support Google Fiber’s busses requirements.
- Support daily operational processes related to multiple billing cycles, dunning, and other billing/monetizer processes.
- Understand and support integrations to third-party invoice and payment platforms.
- Write and review technical documents and participate in peer reviews.
- Partner with engineering and business stakeholders to work through their needs, balancing technical and business priorities to accomplish shared goals, and build relationships with peers and stakeholders.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.