8 years of experience in program management
- 5 years in SAP S/4,HANA, BW, MDG, PI/PO, BPC+ ecosystem-related basis/architecting experience
- Experience with delivering SAP technical enterprise solutions to business initiatives
- Experience with producing SAP basis guidelines and standards
About the job
8 years of experience managing cross-functional and/or cross-team projects
A problem isn’t truly solved until it’s solved for all. That’s why Googlers build products that help create opportunities for everyone, whether down the street or across the globe. As a Program Manager at Google, you’ll lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects from start to finish — working with stakeholders to plan requirements, manage project schedules, identify risks, and communicate clearly with cross-functional partners across the company. Your projects will often span offices, time zones, and hemispheres. It's your job to coordinate the players and keep them up to date on progress and deadlines.
Our goal is to build a Google that looks like the world around us — and we want Googlers to stay and grow when they join us. As part of our efforts to build a Google for everyone, we build diversity, equity, and inclusion into our work and we aim to cultivate a sense of belonging throughout the company.
Database, Applications and Systems Infrastructure is part of Corporate Engineering-Site Reliability Engineering (SRE), and we provide SRE support to Enterprise applications within Google, powering key verticals such as Finance, Legal, Supply Chain, and HR. In this role, you will help us deliver service excellence with engineering, innovation and customer focus and transform Google's enterprise domain.
At Corp Eng, we build world-leading business solutions that scale a more helpful Google for everyone. As Google’s IT organization, we provide end-to-end solutions for organizations across Google. With an inclusive mindset, we deliver the right tools, platforms, and experiences for all Googlers as they create more helpful products and services for everyone. In the simplest terms, we are Google for Googlers.
- Lead SAP technical solution delivery for business initiatives, and interact with diverse technical and non-technical groups, spanning all organizational levels.
- Provide technical direction for existing and future corporate SAP application infrastructure, including third-party developed, highly complex applications.
- Handle data collection, automation challenges, and infrastructure design.
- Perform operational forecasting, capacity planning, and oversee continuous improvement of infrastructure delivery to ensure implementation meets current and future business needs.
- Identify metrics and drive initiatives to improve the quality of Google services.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.