Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of work experience.
- Relevant experience in management consulting, corporate strategy or sales operations.
- Experience with stakeholder management, strategic initiatives, and operations.
About the job
MBA or graduate degree with of 6 years of experience or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience managing large-scale projects with external management consulting firms
- Experience in change management to transform an organization’s culture and operations.
- Experience in leading operational and strategic initiatives end-to-end, managing stakeholders, and running multiple projects or work-streams simultaneously.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to take complex, ambitious topics and create compelling narratives for different audiences.
gTech’s Strategy and Operations team (gSO) is made up of strategic partners and trusted advisors that drive success and transformative changes for gTech. We create value through deep functional and business expertise combined with analytical excellence to formulate and deliver strategies. Using core capabilities ― strategy, analytics, and communications ― we empower gTech to do amazing things to land the present, and build for the future.
As a Strategy and Operations Lead, you will be part of a team providing deep project leadership to solve strategic questions in the the gTech organization. This role will require you to develop solutions to complex, ambiguous and high-visibility business problems and opportunities.
You will work in close partnership with gTech industry teams and Strategy and Operations colleagues across the regions. You’re collaborative, data-driven, analytical problem solver who is able to effectively lead and manage multiple workstreams, projects, and stakeholders across timezones on a global scale. You will be working with key partners across gTech to lead and support a mix of strategic and operational projects. You will also support the development of plans and recommendations for global and regional projects.
Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech’s role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of trusted advisors support customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers’ complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
To learn more about gTech, check out our video.
- Project manage major strategic initiatives across multiple gTech teams
- Support the process for defining gTech’s strategies, translating them into cross-gTech initiatives, and driving their execution
- Engage Google-wide stakeholders on initiatives proactively (e.g. projects that cross-Product, Sales, Marketing and Policy)
- Provide strategic analytical insights and frameworks to drive projects and initiatives forward
- Launch and land organizational change management plans for mid- to long-term transformative initiatives
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.