Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 7 years of experience in technical development/consulting roles supporting internal or customers/partners.
- 3 years of experience in people management and team leadership.
- Experience in improving mobile apps/games usability and design.
About the job
Experience working across multiple device form factors such as mobile, wearables, and large screens.
- Experience in driving and scaling operational processes/disciplines.
- Experience managing annual planning and resource allocation.
- Experience coding in a general programming language (e.g. Java or Python)
- Experience in improving apps/games quality by utilizing platform capabilities, best practices, and testing tools (e.g. Android Vitals, Crashlytics, Firebase Test Lab, Play Console Pre-launch Reports, etc.).
The Google Play Technical Consulting team is dedicated to helping developers build successful businesses utilizing Google Play and the Android platform. As an integral part of Google Play Partnerships, the Google Play Technical Consulting team works closely with Partner Managers and Developers globally to build high quality, innovative and locally relevant apps that drive business success on Google Play and Android.
Google’s Global Partnerships team powers extraordinary user experiences through partnerships that solve users’ needs, advance our partners’ goals, and further Google’s mission. Our team provides meaningful solutions — from helping publishers and developers grow their businesses through monetization solutions, to helping our long-term partners anticipate and navigate change in a way that delivers economic and reputational value. We build and distribute products through partnerships across a multitude of product areas, including Ads, Search & Assistant, Geo, Platforms & Ecosystems, Devices & Services, Health, Retail, Payments, Next Billion Users, and more. We collaborate across Google, ensuring a coordinated approach when engaging with our most complex and strategic partners.
- Manage a high-performing team that collaborates with both internal and external stakeholders with a mission to improve partner app quality.
- Oversee planning for the team, set clear business goals and track the team’s progress against them.
- Establish excellent working relationships with internal leadership across Partnerships, Go-To-Market, Developer Relations, Product, and Engineering teams.
- Ensure team operations are appropriately resourced, effective, consistent, and efficient worldwide. Collaborate with regional and cross-functional teams in advocating for tools and processes needed to scale solution consulting globally.
- Enable personal and professional development for team members by providing regular coaching, mentorship, and performance feedback.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.