5 years of customer facing experience.
- Experience engaging with engineers, business development managers, and internal/external executives to solve technical problems.
About the job
Experience with one or more of the following: mobile device release management, mobile operating systems, and application ecosystems.
- Excellent communication and project management skills with a track record of working with multiple customers and streams of work.
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving approach and analytical skills, combined with a sense of ownership, and a proactive can-do attitude.
The Android Partner Engineering team is the bridge between Google/Android software and partners who use our software to develop mobile devices. The team works in a fast-paced technology driven environment and is deeply engaged with original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), carriers, manufacturers, and original design manufacturers (ODMs) across the globe. Our aim is to ensure devices are secure and up to date and make Android the platform of choice with consumer and enterprise customers.
In this role, you'll be responsible for working with our global partners and third-party solution providers, introducing and deploying Android features, optimizing implementations and integrations at scale. You'll drive new business opportunities and manage the overall technical aspects to build strong, successful, long-term partnerships. You'll have the opportunity to drive the technical partner engagement for high-profile and innovative projects.
As a Solutions Consultant (SC) in Android Partner Engineering, you'll take responsibility for the success of our North American carrier partnerships. You’re innovative and lead ecosystem-wide initiatives, optimize implementations and integrations to grow partner success, drive new business opportunities, enable carriers to adopt the latest Android and Google software, and manage the overall technical aspects to build vibrant, successful, long-term partnerships.
- Design and execute creative technical solutions, working with Android’s most strategic partners and cross-functional Product Management and Engineering teams.
- Advocate new product features to drive popularity of Android devices, and identify new business opportunities to deepen partner relationships across the Android carrier ecosystem at scale.
- Execute tailored initiatives to guarantee success for carrier partners, in terms of their technical Android integrations, business generation flow from Android engagements, and consistently exceeding our mutual customers’ expectations.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.