Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 years of relevant work experience.
About the job
Experience managing an outsourced provider
- Experience in leading outsourced teams around process excellence, support excellence, operations and customer service
- Understanding of key collections metrics
- Ability to lead complex internal and external stakeholder management
- Spanish or Portuguese language proficiency
The Finance Operations team manages Google's cash transactions on a global basis and ensures that Google's incoming and outgoing cash processes are controlled, effective and efficient. As a member of this team, you'll find innovative ways to manage our complex set of transactions. You'll make processes more efficient and scalable, work to ensure the highest level of quality of our operations, and proactively minimize operational risk. Externally, you collaborate with our extended workforce partners and internally, you will collaborate across the multiple areas of the Financial Operations team.
The Revenue to Cash Operations (RCO) team manages Google's Revenue-to-Cash processes globally across all product areas, including Ads, Digital Goods, Cloud and Hardware. We ensure Google’s revenues are transformed to cash in an efficient, controlled and compliant manner. Our team powers Google's ambitious growth agenda by creating innovative ways to manage our complex set of billing and payment transactions, making processes more efficient and scalable, minimizing operational risk, integrating Google acquisitions and new products, connecting with new payment and invoicing partners and so much more!
Within RCO, the Cash and AR Management (CARMA) team is responsible for collecting all of Google’s cash, ensuring it is all applied correctly to customer and Google accounts while managing the customer credit risk across the business.
The name Google came from "googol," a mathematical term for the number 1 followed by 100 zeros. And nobody at Google loves big numbers like the Finance team when providing in depth analysis on all manner of strategic decisions across Google products. From developing forward-thinking analysis to generating management reports to scaling our automated financial processes, the Finance organization is an important partner and advisor to the business.
- Monitor and provide regular updates on service level agreements and key performance indicators.
- Partner with Collections Global Process Managers to provide process feedback to optimize the customer experience end to end.
- Partner with Collections Global Process Managers to review and implement process changes.
- Act as a point of contact for high profile and complex escalations in your regions.
- Lead the team and deliver impact around areas such as: reducing delinquent and aged days sales outstanding, reducing friction for customers, most frequently reflected in customer and sales satisfaction surveys, improving operational productivity and operational effectiveness.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.