Please submit your resume in English - we can only consider applications submitted in this language.
Bachelor's degree in Finance, Engineering, Economics, similar discipline, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience delivering and implementing board-level digital transformation strategies to clients.
About the job
Experience delivering and implementing board-level business strategies.
- Experience with various tech investment models.
- Understanding of cloud sales and services (technology and commercials), and a passion for Google Cloud Platform.
- Ability to operate efficiently and effectively with enthusiasm and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly-evolving team environment.
- Ability to influence and deliver business value with minimal resources and direction.
- Excellent C-level verbal, written, and formal presentation, communication, and facilitation skills.
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As a Senior Principal Cloud Value Advisor, you will use value engineering methods to deliver board-level justification and execution strategies, and you will have relevant industry knowledge.
You will engage directly with our largest customers to create a future vision supported by compelling business cases, incorporating storytelling and strategy analysis skills. You will develop methodologies to grow business and technical value, as well as innovation opportunities with Google.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Act as a cross-functional leader to craft executive-ready business or digital transformation propositions for Google Cloud partners and customers (covering the customer engagement, from opportunity creation, to value engagements, and value acceleration ad realization).
- Develop business value propositions and innovation strategies to support customer priorities.
- Build financial models to support customers investment decisions (including quantitative/qualitative analysis) and influence CFO and VP-level Finance leadership.
- Manage relationships with sales leadership in your region and set priorities on agreement coverage.
- Write and publish white papers to articulate Google Cloud Platform value.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.