Please submit your resume in English - we can only consider applications submitted in this language.
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Statistics, Economics, Finance or related quantitative field or equivalent practical experience
- 7 years of experience with business finance or strategy consulting
- Ability to write and speak English and Portuguese fluently
About the job
Experience or knowledge on financial forecasting
- Experience with spreadsheet modeling and SQL
- Ability to draw out rich insights to influence and shape executive decision-making
- Ability to partner, understand and respond to changing business needs, and have a passion for solving complex problems.
- Data analytical skills and comfortable analyzing large sets of data
The Ads Finance team partners with Ads Leadership across Product, Engineering, and Sales to drive ads decisions with financial stewardship. We balance the roles of trusted advisor and guardian to reveal opportunity, manage risk, and optimize investment.
As a member of the LATAM and Canada Ads Finance team, you will provide analytical expertise to shape business strategy and provide operational steering for the Brazil Large Customer Sales business (e.g. forecasting/target-setting, opportunity sizing, resource allocation). You'll leverage technical expertise to execute sophisticated quantitative analyzes and advanced modeling that translates data into actionable insights.
You'll provide weekly revenue reporting and insights for Brazil (and Americas) business while developing dashboards with key performance indicators and tools to drive incremental business growth. You'll work in partnership with Sales Operations teams, assisting with a range of operating issues. You'll partner with the sales team on developing financial and strategic business plans while coordinating and scaling sales finance processes to ensure consistency and efficiency across the region.
- Design, implement and manage the processes that support business needs.
- Develop financial forecasts, providing decision support through analysis, generating internal management reports, monitoring key performance indicators and scaling financial processes.
- Provide strategic support, identifying opportunities and developing tools to drive business growth, analyzing data to produce insights, leading the forecasting process, developing business plans, and driving scalable sales finance processes.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.