Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location for this position from the following: Chicago, IL, USA; New York, NY, USA
Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in digital marketing, advertising sales, market research, or consulting.
- Experience utilizing first and third-party research and tools.
About the job
Experience creating and executing solutions, narratives, and strategies at scale through project management.
- Experience influencing and working collaboratively across cross-functional teams, building relationships internally and externally.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated strategic and analytical sales approach, with the ability to navigate ambiguity and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to see granular as well as big picture issues.
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Our team's mission is to shift C-level mindsets of some of the largest advertisers in the world. As a member of the Services and Distribution Solutions (SDS) Sales Development team, you will serve as a strategic thought partner that delivers throughout the business cycle for vertical partners - from business intelligence and transformative insights to high impact pitches and business narratives that drive business growth.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Simplify complexity across multi-functional/matrixed organizations with a go-to-market plan, to create and scale narratives that amplify the message of app and mobile web are better together, to enable success in app promotion across the Americas.
- Lead consumer-focused primary and secondary research programs that can unlock new growth opportunities for the verticals.
- Distill findings from custom research to create repository of insights, narratives, point of views to support sellers when articulating the value of app and mobile web experiences.
- Work alongside the Research and Thought Leadership team, Marketing to amplify message/point of view internally and externally via conferences, publications, podcasts, etc. Partner with the Industry Director and serve as a member of the vertical leadership team.
- Work with key Large Customer Sales customers to share narratives at executive summits, C-Level meetings, etc.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.