Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location for this position from the following: Sunnyvale, CA, USA; Austin, TX, USA
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Statistics, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience using SQL or R to extract and manipulate quantitative data.
- Experience in Sales compensation administration, including experience with attainment and compensation tools (e.g. Anaplan, Callidus, OIC, Xactly).
About the job
Experience in working with datasets.
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence at sales executive level.
- Effective analytical and modeling skills.
- Effective attention to detail.
As a Sales Compensation Administration Analyst, you will be part of the Sales Operations team, which defines go-to-market, designs compensation plans, and calculates and assigns quota and coverage. You will partner closely with the Google Cloud Sales team, which engages prospects and customers to close agreements. You will be responsible for ensuring accuracy of payments.
In this role, you will engage with sales leaders and sales teams to explain compensation policies, and respond to inquiries. You will partner cross-functionally across Sales, Sales Operations, Finance (Financial Planning and Analysis, Finance Operations, Accounting), Business Intelligence, Systems and Technology team, HR, and Legal. You will also drive scaling and automation to minimize manual work, in coordination with the Central Sales Compensation team, and build automated reporting.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Manage the implementation of the compensation plan per design and crediting rules in the compensation system tool; manage annual participant set-up in the compensation system tool and ensure accuracy and timeliness of bonus payments.
- Ensure that new hires are onboarded on time and accurately; lead compensation training for managers and new sellers, and advise organization on compensation questions.
- Oversee quarterly calculation and communication of business compensation payouts and insights; ensure output in compliance with policies and business guidelines.
- Serve as a local point-of-escalation for the compensation exceptions committee, and work with Strategy and Operations teams to resolve any issues flagged during audits.
- Perform monthly attainment audits identifying outliers and drivers impacting bonus payments.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.