Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location for this position from the following: Chicago, IL, USA; Austin, TX, USA
Bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics, finance, other technical degree, or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of experience in analytics, operations, management, or similar industry and function.
- Experience with SQL and other databases, scripting, or business intelligence tools.
About the job
Experience with KPI Management and Quantitative Modeling.
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively across business functions and advise on business intelligence and analytics opportunities.
- Ability to juggle several complex longer-term projects, while also handling ad hoc requests.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
In the role of Regional Business Intelligence Lead, you will use your leadership skills, business acumen, analytical insights and creativity to support the North America (NORTHAM) Google Cloud sales organization and it's Strategy and Operations team. You will be seen as a trusted advisor to the region for globally consistent reporting and dashboarding, so the region can quickly and accurately assess its business performance.
As a member of the Sales Operations team, you will use a data driven approach to sharpen decision making and drive deep understanding of our fast growing business. Combined with the resources of a dedicated sales force, our insights translate directly to accelerated business growth, and improve Google’s ability to serve its Google Cloud customers at scale. You will oversee all aspects of the Google Cloud sales process, improving it with your insightful data analysis, troubleshooting, and seamless cross-functional teamwork.
You will be the primary liaison between the Google Cloud Central Business Intelligence team, the NORTHAM Google Cloud Sales Organization, and the regional Strategy and Operations team. Your role will get exposure to senior leads, help build and run the NORTHAM Google Cloud forecast/attainment/bookings reporting, and work alongside industry subject-matter experts to perform business critical analysis.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Ensure global consistency in reporting on Google Cloud success metrics, by adopting and sharing best practices developed within the Central Business Intelligence team with your regional counterparts.
- Be seen as a trusted business intelligence advisor by the EMEA Google Cloud Sales Organization, and its Strategy and Operations team.
- Contribute to complex and time-critical analysis projects for senior leaders, by developing a prioritized approach for resolution, and executing on a timely manner.
- Own the “Single Source of Truth” working with other teams on the regional sales activity reports, product adoption, territory, and segment analysis.
- Conduct sophisticated quantitative analyses and advanced modeling that translates data into actionable insights.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.