Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location for this position from the following: Mountain View, CA, USA; Atlanta, GA, USA; Chicago, IL, USA
Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Six Sigma or similar certification in Project Management
- 5 years of experience in Customer Operations
- 3 years of experience in a Training or Quality Operations role
About the job
3 years of experience in a performance management related role
- Experience with technical product sales and support, or utility provider
- Strategic and systems thinking with the ability to analyze data, disseminate insights, and design action plans for continuous improvement
- Presentation and storytelling skills including preparation and delivery
- Excellent communications skills with a passion to improve the customer experience
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as needed
As Quality Project Manager, you will help ensure Google Support Agent quality assurance and policy adherence. You will spend your time analyzing business needs, managing stakeholders, designing or improving quality programs, and launching them through various delivery methods to ensure continuous improvement.
You will work with cross-functional units to provide accurate and up-to-date support agent quality audits that will drive efficiency of support delivery, higher customer satisfaction, and reduce support costs.
Google's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. Our Devices & Services team combines the best of Google AI, Software, and Hardware to create radically helpful experiences for users. We research, design, and develop new technologies and hardware to make our user's interaction with computing faster, seamless, and more powerful. Whether finding new ways to capture and sense the world around us, advancing form factors, or improving interaction methods, the Devices & Services team is making people's lives better through technology.
- Direct agencies in charge of quality audits across the support network
- Drive initiatives to improve key performance index across the support network and report on progress
- Drive quality investigations and corrective action plans
- Help improve policies and processes to deliver a better customer experience
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.