This role may also be located in our Playa Vista, CA campus.
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location for this position from the following: Mountain View, CA, USA; New York, NY, USA; Los Angeles, CA, USA
Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with analytical problem solving.
- Experience coordinating work across teams.
About the job
Experience in helping teams measure and improve operational excellence, product excellence, equity, and accessibility.
- Experience with leadership.
- Excellent communication and organization experience across disparate global teams and multiple time zones.
- Data-driven with ability to take initiative.
- Ability to navigate ambiguity, owning strategic initiatives on both an on-going and ad hoc basis.
- Excellent presentation, verbal, and written communication skills.
Google's line of products and services to clients never stops growing. Strategic Partner Managers have the rare opportunity to build a long-lasting relationship with our top partners. You cultivate these existing partnerships to make sure they can take full advantage of Google's ever-growing suite of offerings. You possess strong relationship-building skills and are apt to see mutually beneficial opportunities with partners in order to best represent our users, products and programs.
The Online Partnerships Group (OPG) uses Google’s portfolio of product solutions, including AdSense, Google Ad Manager, and AdMob to enable online publishers and developers to grow their businesses. OPG provides online advertising solutions for our partners and proactively identifies opportunities. Online publishers rely on our products and we aim to exceed their expectations and strengthen our long-term partner relationships.
As an Online Partnerships Group Program Manager, you will be working on key initiatives across multiple areas, including planning, analytics, project management, process improvement, and special initiatives. The function establishes organization-wide processes and tools that enable a unique culture of innovation, collaboration, and performance improvement.
Google helps our partners find better ways to reach their audiences and manage their digital businesses. In return, our partners provide great content for our products, and they syndicate Google products to enhance their sites and apps. Global Partnerships team members expand and support these relationships by continually finding new opportunities and solving technical problems for our partners. The wider Global Partnerships team includes a variety of different organizations, including CorpDev, Emerging Business Development, Strategy and Operations, Google for Startups, Area 120 and our Display Advertising Business.
- Drive cross-functional operational cadence, maintaining on-time execution and implementing operational improvements across annual planning processes and objective and key results (OKR) process setting and refreshes.
- Support inclusive culture initiatives including building programs to address gaps identified in the annual people survey.
- Lead successful implementation of global programs, including operational management of the operational expenditure (opex) utilization against annual plans and reporting on hiring.
- Author, manage, and deliver executive communications, including weekly, monthly, quarterly status reports to manage risks/issues and improve team communication and collaboration.
- Partner with functional leads and internal analytical teams to implement new initiatives, dashboards, reporting, systems, and tooling to drive operational excellence.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form.