Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location for this position from the following: Austin, TX, USA; Atlanta, GA, USA
Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in program management, sales operations or consulting at a tech company.
About the job
MBA or Master's degree.
- Experience working in a SaaS and Cloud (e.g., IaaS and PaaS) environment.
- Experience collaborating with executive stakeholders across an organization.
- Experience of being an effective problem solver, analytical, and ability of translating analysis and insights into actionable business plans.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The Google Cloud Small-Medium Business (SMB) sales team focuses on working with small and medium-sized businesses, and is responsible for growing strategic programs to grow SMB Google Workspace accounts. As a Program Manager, you will be the go-to subject matter expert for SMB Google Workspace strategy, operations, and programs. You will be responsible for shaping the future and growing the SMB Google Workspace sales business. Additionally, you will be responsible for developing and executing strategic initiatives in close collaboration with our SMB Sales, Marketing, Partner, Sales Operations, and other cross-functional teams.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Partner closely with Google Workspace sales teams, cross-functional groups, and external partners to research, design, and launch programmatic solutions to the largest challenges faced by our sellers.
- Manage Go-to-Market planning and strategic initiatives for our global SMB Google Workspace sales teams.
- Develop scalable programs to grow acquisition, cultivation, and retention of Google Workspace customers.
- Use data, metrics, and business acumen to understand, measure impact and grow growth of SMB Google Workspace programs.
- Communicate SMB Sales strategic priorities clearly to an executive audience to influence prioritization and investment decisions.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.