Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location for this position from the following: San Francisco, CA, USA; Mountain View, CA, USA; New York, NY, USA
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 8 years of experience working in digital creative space, either on the agency or client side.
- Experience working in digital creative and media.
About the job
Experience working in digital creative and media on ad solutions.
- Experience activating digital campaigns and innovative creative ideas, in partnership with digital creative agencies.
- Experience in client-facing project and account management; ability to define projects, filter feedback, and deliver projects on time and on budget, while managing multiple stakeholders.
- Experience working with Google’s advertising technology (creative), with knowledge of advertising targeting capabilities (programmatic).
- Familiarity with developing insights based on quantitative and qualitative research to inspire creative teams.
- Exceptional communication skills; ability to influence cross-functionally across all levels of management.
Media Lab's mission is to enable and drive Google Marketing to be the most sophisticated, data-driven, online advertiser in the world, spanning both brand and direct response forms of advertising. This umbrella team houses brand and programmatic, performance media, media technology, and creative capability.
As a Performance Creative Activation Manager, you will lead the development, testing, and activation of effective, data-driven direct response advertising across key Google marketing product areas. You will operate within the online creative advertising center of excellence, which sits in Google’s Media Lab. You will plan requirements, manage the briefing process with our agencies, and usher performance creative through the entire project lifecycle from start to finish. This includes managing project schedules, identifying risks, clearly communicating goals to project stakeholders, and voicing ad format feedback with product teams. Your projects will often span offices, agencies, time zones, and hemispheres, and you will keep all the players coordinated across the online creative progress and deadlines.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems-from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can-changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
- Serve as performance creative program leader, defining, evaluating, and improving performance creative production processes, requests, and project priorities across Search, Video, Display, and Social.
- Identify strategic creative opportunities for performance media campaigns, managing the process in partnerships with agencies to build on audience and product insights in order to deliver creatives that are relevant, targeted, and drive business results.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders across priority product areas, bringing complex groups of cross-functional partners together to deliver rapidly on a brief.
- Be the expert in performance creative formats by engaging in ongoing conversations, updates, and feedback loops with product managers.
- Facilitate creative testing based on smart creative algorithmic insights, coupled with human insights, and supported by qualitative and quantitative research.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.