Please submit your resume in English - we can only consider applications submitted in this language.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience in product-led growth for mobile, E-commerce, gaming, or payments products.
- Experience with CRM, lifecycle marketing, or email marketing.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Portuguese fluently.
About the job
Experience measuring and attributing uplift of growth experiments.
- Knowledge of E-commerce, Mobile or Payments industry.
- Ability to think through complex issues and solve less than straightforward scenarios with creativity and analytical thinking.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with the ability to work effectively in ambiguity and a fast-changing environment.
- Excellent problem solving and data analysis skills, with a high degree of excellence to know local user insights.
Whether you're on a consumer product (like Gmail, Search, Maps, Chrome, Android) or a business product (Google Ads, AdSense, Google Marketing Platform, Analytics), you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product's journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a consumer base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across Sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more. In this role, you'll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
The Google Payments team focuses on building products that make money more helpful for people everywhere. Within Google Pay and Next Billion Users (NBU) Marketing, you will lead the performance and growth strategy for our app in Brazil. You will help cultivate growth through interactions with product teams as well as performance and incentive campaigns. As a Product Marketing Manager, you will develop the regional strategy to serve our LATAM new Internet users, driving growth and engagement opportunities.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems-from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can-changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
- Develop and manage the performance campaigns to drive Google Pay growth and design, implement and experiment offers and rewards.
- Design tactics/experiments and create scaled user lifecycle programs that drive product adoption and engagement. Develop and deploy campaigns across paid and owned and operated channels (email, notifications, in-app messaging).
- Test and launch experiments across a user’s lifecycle, from onboarding and activation.
- Measure the uplift of experiments and campaigns on the user funnel; analyze all aspects of the user funnel and identify areas for improvement, and generate growth insights on user flows and growth models.
- Be the representative of the LATAM consumer to bring local knowledge and influence Global NBU Marketing and Product Marketing teams, shaping the product offer and bringing the right experience to new users.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.