Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working with third-party partners.
About the job
MBA or advanced technical degree.
- Has some interest (or background) in home devices.
- High tolerance for dealing with product, role, and organizational ambiguity.
At Google, we put our users first. The world is always changing so we need Product Managers who are continuously adapting and excited to work on products that affect millions of people every day.
In this role, you will work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds. You can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development at Google speed.
One of the many reasons Google consistently brings innovative, world-changing products to market is because of the collaborative work we do in Product Management. Our team works closely with creative and prolific engineers, designers, marketers, etc. to help design and develop technologies that improve access to the world's information. We're responsible for guiding products throughout the execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, positioning, packaging, promoting, and tailoring our solutions to our users.
Our core mission is to develop a platform and products that enable partners to build solutions that result in the growth of Nest products.
Google's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. Our Devices & Services team combines the best of Google AI, Software, and Hardware to create radically helpful experiences for users. We research, design, and develop new technologies and hardware to make our user's interaction with computing faster, seamless, and more powerful. Whether finding new ways to capture and sense the world around us, advancing form factors, or improving interaction methods, the Devices & Services team is making people's lives better through technology.
- Drive current product offering through launch, including working closely with Business development, UX, Technical Program Management and Engineering teams to meet key development milestones, make appropriate trade offs whenever needed and ensure great product excellence.
- Drive the multi-year software roadmap that will be needed to support this multi-year partnership in collaboration with cross-functional team members and partner.
- Work closely with Engineering and other cross-functional partners to align on overall value proposition, product positioning, and portfolio strategy.
- Coordinate, align and ensure successful execution of cross-functional teams such as Horizontal Product Management, Sales, Marketing, Product Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain, Customer Support, Partnerships, and Legal.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.