Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location for this position from the following: Mountain View, CA, USA; Boulder, CO, USA; Los Angeles, CA, USA
Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 4 years of experience in operations, customer experience, or consulting
- 2 years of experience in online advertising industry
- Experience managing multiple global projects simultaneously
About the job
MBA or MS degree
- Experience working with vendors and global teams
- Familiarity and experience with the ad serving industry and Internet technologies
- Deep program and stakeholder management experience in managing complex multi-stakeholder engagements; strong project management skills
- Experience and comfort with large data sets and strong data analytics skills
gTech Global Customer Care (gGCC) is a solution-generating force that helps our sales teams and advertisers. These solutions need to be scalable to support millions of customers worldwide. In addition to troubleshooting on the customer side, we work with Sales, Product, and Engineering teams within Google to develop better tools and services and improve our products based on the evolving needs of our users. As a cross-functional and global team, it's our job to help keep the lights on and the ads fresh.
Behind every advertising campaign at Google are systems to make it run. Behind those systems are Googlers who advise and partner with our users and clients. In order to drive our operations around these systems, gCare relies on an Implementation Practice team and the Product Lead to develop and deploy around the globe.
As the Video & Display Implementation Product Lead, you will partner closely with the different product areas to identify service gaps, design a support strategy of new products, features, and rollout support to Googlers and Vendors alike. Leveraging a global view, you will help drive innovation and identify areas of efficiency within our implementation operations.
You will have the opportunity to be the single voice on Campaign Implementation with all internal stakeholders across Sales Operations and Product. You will play an essential role in shaping product support strategy based on practitioner insights, as well as help launch and land new products with practitioners. You'll manage feedback to identify gaps in products and build business cases based on needs.
Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech’s role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of trusted advisors support customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers’ complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
To learn more about gTech, check out our video.Additional Information
(Colorado only*) Minimum salary of $106,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.
- Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired into our offices in Colorado.
- Act as an expert for Google’s advertiser products, working with internal stakeholders to develop support strategies and product gap analysis.
- Create Business Requirement Documents (BRDs) for Product improvements related to implementation capabilities and write best practices documentation (e.g. playbooks, SOPs, how-to guides) that will be used by both Googlers and Vendors to support client needs
- Engage with practitioner onshore and offshore for feature requests, bug fixes and insights. Recommend process changes in light of new product launches and feature updates.
- Engage with cross-functional partners globally to own projects, resolve issues and drive business and operations forward.
- Present strategic insights at leadership forums and collaborate with Global Product Leads to provide feedback and insights that improve our Video and Display products.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.