Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of industry experience in digital marketing, managing campaigns, and agency experience.
- 4 years of experience in Branding, Product Marketing, Campaign management.
About the job
Experience working autonomously and prioritizing multiple competing priorities.
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Able to navigate ambiguity and make quick course corrections when necessary.
- Skilled in Creative and Brand areas.
Whether you're on a consumer product (like Gmail, Search, Maps, Chrome, Android) or a business product (Google Ads, AdSense, Google Marketing Platform, Analytics), you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product's journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a consumer base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across Sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more. In this role, you'll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
The Google Photos mission is to build a home for your memories, organized and brought to life, so you can share and save what matters.
As a Product and Partner Marketing Manager you will be the brand expert for Google Photos. You will build Google's brand guidelines, be the steward of the brand across teams, regions, and partners, and own the review and approval of brand usage.
Beyond Brand you will also seek out new business opportunities for the Google Photos Team. You’ll work with BD, Product, Design, and Engineering to build out and launch product features and offerings, using primary and secondary research as well as internal data and competitive intelligence to identify user needs and translate product features into consumer benefits, connecting users with the magic of Google Photos.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems-from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can-changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
- Develop and maintain Brand Guidelines for Google Photos, review and approve partner marketing assets to ensure they meet our guidelines and narrative.
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, product, and business development to identify and execute promotions, exploring other's teams and partner’s activation channels.
- Partner with product managers and cross-functional team members to develop product roadmap, product positioning, narrative, and go-to-market plans.
- Design, execute, and track partner marketing campaigns in partnership with cross-functional teams and partners, using channels such as paid online/offline media, email, app push notifications, and promotions.
- Liaise with the Google hardware team to design features for their products and ensure the best representation of the Google Photos brand in their marketing.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.