10 years of experience managing multinational technical programs/projects with competing resources and priorities.
- Experience leading cross-functional process improvements.
- Experience holding project leads accountable to project goals and business needs.
About the job
MBA or strategic consulting experience.
- Ability to collaborate and influence across multiple levels of an organization.
- Excellent business acumen and track record in addressing program level needs.
- Knowledge of Cloud Business.
- Exemplary communication skills, including messaging strategy and presentation development.
A problem isn’t truly solved until it’s solved for all. That’s why Googlers build products that help create opportunities for everyone, whether down the street or across the globe. As a Program Manager at Google, you’ll lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects from start to finish — working with stakeholders to plan requirements, manage project schedules, identify risks, and communicate clearly with cross-functional partners across the company. Your projects will often span offices, time zones, and hemispheres. It's your job to coordinate the players and keep them up to date on progress and deadlines.
Our goal is to build a Google that looks like the world around us — and we want Googlers to stay and grow when they join us. As part of our efforts to build a Google for everyone, we build diversity, equity, and inclusion into our work and we aim to cultivate a sense of belonging throughout the company.
In this role, you will navigate organizational ambiguity, fuel growth and scale, as well as provide excellence to drive our biggest business decisions.
In this highly cross-functional role, you’ll problem-solve alongside our developers, customers, program managers, partners, and stakeholders. You will own and drive the priorities, Objectives and Key Results, and summits for our organization. You will collaborate with our leadership team and senior stakeholders across Google Cloud and Core to design and manage programs that scale.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Build and leverage excellent effective relationships with our Cloud Engineering/Product staff and key partners in Cloud and Core.
- Develop and implement the necessary systems, processes, and tools to facilitate gathering, tracking, and reporting of priorities and Objectives and Key Results.
- Support Cloud Engineering/Product VP and Chief of Staff on key internal topics, and partner with leadership in a structured and programmatic manner, providing useful and actionable information in real time.
- Lead content and execution for staff summits.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.