Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in TV/Film and with Google products that are utilized in the industry (e.g., YouTube, Google Marketing Platform, Google Cloud, and Google Play).
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
About the job
Strategic thinker, action-oriented with a high degree of emotional intelligence and comfortable leading cross-functional groups.
- Ability to speak and write in Arabic fluently.
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
The EMEA Partnerships Solutions team works to transform Google’s relationships with our most strategic and influential partners in Europe, Middle East, and Africa. A key pillar of the European initiative, we work across all Google business, product, and internal areas with the goals of growing business and deepening relationships.
In this role, you will focus on three areas: transforming partner relationships via cross-functional engagement plans, targeted executive engagement and new product collaborations; driving consistency in our approach to the industry via vertical communities; establishing Google within the ecosystem via industry associations, resolving cross-product area issues, and initiatives that can accelerate adoption of our products at scale.
Google’s Global Partnerships team powers extraordinary user experiences through partnerships that solve users’ needs, advance our partners’ goals, and further Google’s mission. Our team provides meaningful solutions — from helping publishers and developers grow their businesses through monetization solutions, to helping our long-term partners anticipate and navigate change in a way that delivers economic and reputational value. We build and distribute products through partnerships across a multitude of product areas, including Ads, Search & Assistant, Geo, Platforms & Ecosystems, Devices & Services, Health, Retail, Payments, Next Billion Users, and more. We collaborate across Google, ensuring a coordinated approach when engaging with our most complex and strategic partners.
- Lead the development of Google’s cross-functional and executive engagement with several of our media partners in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA), and work closely with your Global Business Operations directors and VP sponsors.
- Develop and lead the MENA broadcaster plan and working group, including working directly with industry associations, representing Google at industry events, and ensuring we support Public Relations and Policy in taking on challenges.
- Identify challenges faced by Google in the broadcast industry and design/propose solutions to remedy, and engage with the broader TV ecosystem in the region.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.