Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in a business development, channel and partner development, partner management, online marketing, and/or strategic/management consulting role.
- Relevant work experience.
About the job
- Experience working with SaaS and cloud computing solutions.
- Experience operating within and leading cross-functional teams.
- Ability to develop creative solutions, with effective attention-to-detail, entrepreneurial, creative, and collaboration skills.
- Excellent analytical, presentation, project management, and communication skills.
- Ability to travel 20% of the time as required.
Google Cloud teams work with schools, companies, and government agencies to make them more productive, mobile, and collaborative. On this team, you will drive Google Cloud business relationships by analyzing partner business performance, identifying methods of increasing partner and Google returns, pitching ideas to and identifying opportunities within partners, and coordinating across Google teams to deliver. You will educate our partners on the power of Google Cloud and enable them to be successful in driving innovation to our customers.
Our Online Partnerships team drives our Google Workspace and Google Cloud Platform (GCP) partnerships. In this role, you'll combine partner management with business development to manage business relationships with partners and prospects, and develop new areas of collaboration, growth initiatives, and new lines of business. You will also work to define partnerships and go-to-market strategies and contribute by managing cross-functional projects to completion, providing excellent sales and marketing judgment, and attention to detail.
In this role, you will influence and communicate with all levels of management. You will work well in a team-oriented environment, working cross-functionally with the Legal, Marketing, Product, and Programs teams to develop ways to drive Google Cloud growth.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Manage a set of portfolio partners through acquisition, agreement consultation, onboarding, and other channel program activities to help channel partners grow their Google Workspace channel business.
- Identify and validate opportunities across different channels and/or industry verticals, prioritize ideas by evaluating product market fit, the industry landscape, potential business models, and path to scale.
- Lead discussions with partners and prospects to define partnership models; manage the agreement by closely coordinating with Legal, Finance, and other stakeholders.
- Develop joint business plans with partners, plan and forecast growth for channel and partner accounts; manage partner relationships to drive business growth for Google Cloud.
- Ensure business execution by monitoring activities and impact towards goals, and pivot partnership/engagement model as necessary.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.