Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location for this position from the following: London, UK; Dublin, Ireland
Experience with Telco IaaS and PaaS techologies.
- Experience with 4G/5G architectures, wireless/wireline infrastructures, and Network Cloudification (SDN/NFV).
- Experience with edge compute, infrastructure management, resource orchestration, Network Automation/Analytics/Operations, Telco IT, and open source architectures.
- Experience with relevant industry standards (3GPP, ETSI) in the Telco space.
About the job
Experience working with modern cloud-native paradigms and technologies (Kubernetes, Istio, CI/CD, IaC, etc.).
- Experience with Compute, Networking, and Storage modules in Linux Kernels, CPU scheduling, resource allocation, cgroups, RTOS, and RCU.
- Experience with Kubernetes deployments for Telcos.
- Experience with network management, automation, and orchestration systems leveraging AI for Telco networks.
- Knowledge of Control Plane and Data Plane elements for Telco NFV deployments.
As an Industry Solutions Architect within Telco Cloud, you'll help set the vision, mission, and strategy. For the Telco, Media, Entertainment, and Gaming (TMEG) vertical, you will partner with product teams to grow solutions and integration strategies and meet with customers to facilitate business transformation and map success patterns. You will identify and parse industry trends in cloud computing to recommend, plan for, and address core market opportunities with solutions and use cases.
You will help ensure technical and commercial readiness of these solutions, including assets to enable the Go-to-Market teams, and provide field feedback to the Product and Engineering teams to help shape product direction. Finally, you will set KPI and measurements for solutions adoption, and recommend ways to adapt as the market and customer needs change. To be successful in your role, you will have cloud computing expertise along with experience and technical knowledge of 5G technologies, packaging together the full scope of Google Cloud horizontal and vertical specific products to create compelling solution offerings for our customers.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Support the relationship between Google Cloud and our customers. This includes product and solution briefings, proof-of-concept work, request for proposal (RFP) and solutioning work, and enablement of integrations across Google products, allowing for a full deployment of products managing TMEG data in Google Cloud.
- Recommend integration strategies, enterprise architectures, platforms, and application infrastructure required to successfully implement a complete solution using best practices on Google Cloud.
- Oversee delivery of published materials across the complete portfolio of Google Cloud solutions and use cases.
- Manage relationships with Google’s customers and work with customers to demonstrate and prototype Google Cloud product integrations in customer/partner environments.
- Travel to customer sites, conferences, and other related events as necessary.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.