Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location for this position from the following: Atlanta, GA, USA; Austin, TX, USA; Chicago, IL, USA
Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of experience in agreement desk, strategic planning, consulting, or similar field.
- Experience in managing agreement operations.
About the job
MBA or management consulting experience.
- Experience in B2B sales or partnering with sales and product management.
- Experience leading complex, cross-functional initiatives and delivering high impact results with the ability to work in an ever changing environment.
- Experience leading teams through strong problem framing and structuring skills, project management skills, and the ability to communicate insights and significance to highly technical management teams.
- Knowledge in strategy and strategic analysis, including stakeholder management, executive communications, data discovery, and analysis to support strategic hypotheses.
- Understanding of APIs, API Management, Integration, Middleware, or Low/No Code Software.
Google Cloud's Business Applications Platform (BAP) Go-to-Marktet (GTM) Strategy organization’s charter is to drive the expansion of the BAP business through business generating programs, optimization, and automation of key business processes.
As a member of the BAP Center of Excellence team at Google Cloud, you will be responsible for ensuring customers have the ability to purchase launched offerings, and commercialization best practices are established and adopted. You will work closely with direct sales teams, commercialization experts, product managers, solution managers, and partners to bring Google Cloud solutions and products to market in a way that is scalable and friction-free for our enterprise sales organization.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Ensure smooth purchase journeys for newly launched products and solutions, and help build infrastructure to scale GTM motions by documenting and sharing launch best practices.
- Work with cross-functional teams to design GTM strategy and business motions, assess progress, problem solve improvements, and design a scaled GTM for releases.
- Learn internal systems and tools and provide feedback on commercialization models to ensure purchase journey efficiency.
- Assist in program management of strategic and business generating initiatives and offerings.
- Help BAP promoters by working with Product, Solutions, and Deal Desk to optimize processes and reduce friction for sellers.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.