Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of professional experience in strategy, consulting, or business operations.
- Experience leading strategic and operational initiatives.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams.
About the job
Experience working with Product Management, Product Operations, and Sales teams.
- Ability to think big and systemically, with a bias to action and extraordinary attention to detail.
- Strong leadership presence, with an ability to inspire across all levels of the organization and a track record of influencing senior leaders through judgment and data.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter who thrives in ambiguity.
- Strong business sense, problem solving, project management, and analytical skills.
The Business Strategy & Operations organization provides business critical insights using analytics, ensures cross functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward. We stay focused on aligning the highest-level company priorities with effective day-to-day operations, and help evolve early stage ideas into future-growth initiatives.
Our mission in Product Sales & Activation is to fuel Small and Medium Business (SMB) advertiser growth by enabling customers to achieve the most with our products today and shaping our products for tomorrow. We are the product and business experts behind the Google Customer Solutions (GCS) sales teams responsible for driving sustainable business growth and product adoption. We identify opportunities through data-driven analyses, drive alignment with stakeholders across organizations (Sales, Product, Marketing), and program manage these cross-functional teams to drive GCS advertiser success.
As a Global Product Lead, you will be the business owner for SMB services companies in EMEA. You will leverage your business and analytical skills to persistently explore and uncover the needs of GCS advertisers across product areas, and will rely on your influencing, relationship-building and communication skills to advocate for a product roadmap that meets these needs. You will build a go-to-market strategy to drive adoption of products and lead improvements in product development, product positioning, business incentives, external marketing, and training.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Develop and execute the go-to-market and product strategy for Services SMBs in EMEA across product areas.
- Drive Local Services Ads (LSA) adoption in EMEA. Define goal segments and channel mix, influence business prioritization, and develop business and marketing collateral to drive growth.
- Identify and prioritize key product and operations needs for Services SMBs in EMEA. Partner with Product, Engineering and Operations teams to build the product and process roadmaps to address those needs.
- Establish yourself as the expert for Services SMBs in EMEA, building exceptional partnerships across critical internal teams including Sales, Finance, Product, Engineering, Marketing and others.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.