Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience.
- Experience building relationships with executive stakeholders.
About the job
- Experience manipulating data using SQL.
- Experience with or understanding of location based marketing.
- Experience in sales or product strategy in traditional or digital advertising.
- Experience working with Salesforce dashboards and reporting.
The Waze Ads Strategy and Business Operations team manages strategy and operations for the Waze Ads Global Sales teams, working to maximize business, remove barriers, and highlight opportunities for growth. The team manages quarterly sales strategies, business and product adoption metrics, and yield and pricing information, among other critical functions.
Waze's sales team is the link that connects drivers with businesses both big and small. With millions of drivers using Waze, you have access to a platform that can aid businesses in reaching thousands of potential local customers on their mobile devices. We are looking for individuals who are familiar with the world of advertising and who are self starters, team players and ready to be part of a dynamic environment.
- Drive insights and analysis which support the Waze Ads global business and shape product and sales strategy, in partnership with Sales, Product, and Engineering leadership.
- Be an analytical expert on data pertaining to Waze Ads performance across our key markets and across channels (large customer, mid-market, and long tail).
- Structure and drive operational and strategic initiatives by developing work plans, gathering and synthesizing relevant data, leading analyses, developing final recommendations, and presenting to senior management and cross-functional stakeholders.
- Solve business challenges with a global lens, scaling best practices across the organization where applicable.
- Help identify, develop, run, and maintain any operational processes for the business including objective Key Results, goal setting/tracking and other Key Performance Indicators that give insight into the business’ performance.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.