Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location for this position from the following: Kirkland, WA, USA; Bellevue, WA, USA
Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of service experience with an emphasis on facilities, hospitality, corporate services, property management or equivalent office management experience.
About the job
Experience in, and ability to run, large real estate projects, such as space planning moves, in order to meet the business needs of an individual field office.
- Advanced experience developing and managing budgets (including capital budget justification), with excellent financial, contract management and purchasing skills.
- Ability to suggest/implement creative, non-standard, and innovative solutions to existing and future issues, with solid strategic and operational Facilities Management and services experience.
- Ability to oversee an on-site project or implementation of a national initiative through to completion.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
At Google, we aim to foster work environments that are collaborative, friendly, and fun. The Facilities Management team brings our spaces to life as you oversee the daily operations of our offices.
The Real Estate and Workplace Services (REWS) team creates inspiring spaces and innovative services that bring Google’s culture and values to life. We build and maintain all aspects of what keeps our Googley workspaces operating seamlessly across multiple cities and regions globally. We also manage the industry-leading services that help make Google a great place to work - from how we design healthy and collaborative workspaces, create energizing food experiences, provide convenient transportation and fitness options, to delivering inclusive environments where Google and our employees can thrive.
- Become a trusted partner, build strong relationships with business leaders and cross-functional teams to enhance the employee experience in our Kirkland and Bellevue offices.
- Be responsible for operational management in a single large facility or multiple facilities.
- Be responsible for budgets and costs, manage an outsourced team, and be responsible for aspects of the operational and strategic facilities management services.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form.