Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location for this position from the following: Dublin, Ireland; London, UK
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working with data analytics, Business Intelligence tools and scripting languages (e.g. SQL, Python, R)
- Experience delivering technical presentations and live demonstrations in an enterprise sales environment
About the job
Experience with the Looker platform
- Experience responding to functional and technical elements of Request for Proposals
- Advanced data modeling expertise, and experience in numerical analysis, data science
When leading companies choose Google Cloud it's a huge win for spreading the power of cloud computing globally. Once educational institutions, government agencies, and other businesses sign on to use Google Cloud products, you come in to facilitate making their work more productive, mobile, and collaborative. You listen and deliver what is most helpful for the customer. You assist fellow sales Googlers by problem-solving key technical issues for our customers. You liaise with the product marketing management and engineering teams to stay on top of industry trends and devise enhancements to Google Cloud products.
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Google’s global network, web-scale data centers and software infrastructure. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As a key member of Looker's Enterprise Customer Engineering team, you will be the technical advocate for our prospects and customers. You will work closely to understand their needs and demonstrate how Looker can add value to their data workflows. You will partner closely with your business counterparts to acquire new customers, expand relationships and cultivate business growth.
Along the way, you will have the opportunity to expand your breadth and depth of knowledge in data discovery and analysis. You’ll help shape our product roadmap based on the needs and requirements of the customers you work with.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Develop customized presentations, demonstrations, and prototypes of our software to articulate use cases and value to the customer.
- Participate in selling the value of Looker’s products using multiple channels, including phone, presentation, and live online and in-person product demonstrations.
- Manage customer evaluations, ensuring that they are engaging with the product, the evaluation and the resulting solution.
- Articulate and educate on technical and architectural concepts to a variety of audiences, including developers, architects, and IT professionals.
- Respond to functional and technical elements of Request for Proposals as necessary, leverage and build upon existing knowledge base.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.