Applications will be accepted through June 24th, 2021.
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location for this position from the following: Sunnyvale, CA, USA; San Francisco, CA, USA
Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 15 years of experience in Product Management or related experience, implementing end-to-end enterprise scale product strategy/business process and delivering enterprise systems using agile/scrum.
- Experience using/implementing Salesforce Service Cloud Customer Support within public cloud providers.
- Experience leading a team of Product Managers.
About the job
Experience in Professional Services Automation, Customer Success, and Learning Management.
- Experience in AI powered search and recommendations, Knowledge Centered Service (KCS), support portal consolidation and M&A integration.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment, exhibit professional attitude, interest and positivity toward all assigned work, and work towards continued improvement.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the business and technical audiences.
- Willingness and ability to put direct experience to use working as an individual contributor as needed while you scale the team.
In Cloud Systems, our goal is to enable the growth of Google Cloud through technology innovation and excellence. As the Director, Product Management, Google Cloud Customer Experience, you will own the vision, direction, and priorities to scale and radically transform Google Cloud’s Customer Experience capabilities. You will partner closely with cross-functional executives to align business and product strategy, while providing transparency into roadmaps and managing expectations. You will oversee a team of Product Managers to drive product success in partnership with Engineering, UI/UX, and Operations teams.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Define the product vision and strategy for Customer Experience capabilities, designing and leading a multi-year roadmap, balancing short and long-term goals and investments to scale globally.
- Engage regularly as a trusted advisor with business leaders to understand and define their strategy, end-to-end business processes, pain points and priorities to inform product strategy, while providing transparency into roadmap and managing expectations.
- Partner closely with Engineering, UX, Enterprise Architecture, and other Google teams to drive product and delivery success, fostering and facilitating timely decision-making across a broad network of stakeholders, delivery partners, and operational teams.
- Analyze and understand competitors and industry trends to advance our products and drive innovation.
- Attract, develop, and retain a high-performing team of Product Managers.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.