Applications will be accepted through September 27, 2021.
20 years of experience driving digital transformations and managing CXO customer relationships.
- Experience managing digital transformations using cloud-based solutions (IaaS/PaaS) initiatives across engineering, sales, support, customer success, and consulting services.
- Experience managing partner contracts and delivery.
About the job
Global Strategic Initiatives/Consulting delivery experience (+$100M scale).
- Applicable industry vertical experience.
- Experience navigating customer organizational structures, developing technology programs, defining milestones, success criteria, resource allocation, and on-time delivery.
- Knowledge of Cloud market, and ecosystem.
As a Customer Delivery Lead, you will act as the leader for our Customer Experience activities for Google Cloud’s largest financial customers, helping their businesses transform, be successful in the market, and leveraging Google Cloud products and services is a top priority. You will set and influence the strategy of engagement and bring industry and technology credibility with our customers’ C-Suite, supporting the sales team, closing agreements, and ensuring post-commit success.
You will be the single execution leader for consumption who is accountable for the overall transformation and customer experience and value realization for our customers. You know how to lead through influence and are willing to have an opinion regarding design and/or deployment considerations that focuses on what’s best for the customer. As a Customer Delivery Lead, you will partner closely with one of Google Cloud’s largest and most strategic retail customers as their trusted Google technical and business transformation advisor to help them adopt Google Cloud Platform products and services. You will be responsible for collaborating with teams across product areas to deliver innovative initiatives for the customer.
You are a recognized industry expert in driving multi-year business transformations (leveraging cloud computing, analytics, machine learning and other Google products and services). You know what it takes to design, scope and deliver multi-year transformation involving complex applications and services, have experience with multiple software design methodologies, and have deep empathy for the challenges facing modern enterprises related to scale, speed and user expectations.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Lead all customer experience activities and teams that are delivering for the customer (including the Professional Services Organization, Support, Customer Success, and Learning) and is Customer Experience’s single point of contact for all post-sales delivery and managing senior stakeholders through escalations.
- Hold responsibility for overall program governance for the customer Google Cloud implementation execution, and meet the account revenue goals.
- Oversee the onboarding experience for their new customer.
- Collaborate with various other partners (GSIs) who are also servicing the customer simultaneously.
- Identify cloud-related design/development/deployment friction points from the customers’ perspective and rally teams to work through solutions.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form.