- Experience designing data models and building data structures (e.g. Product Required Documents on collecting data, cross-functional work with engineers).
- Experience with SQL and working with multiple datasets.
About the job
Experience designing databases, defining and implementing system requirements for data collection.
- Familiarity with Zendesk or Looker.
- Familiarity with Machine Learning libraries (such as TensorFlow, scikit-learn, Keras).
- Proficient with statistical data analysis (A/B tests, hypothesis testing, experiment setting, etc.) and creating models to answer various business questions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate complex findings in a structured and clear manner to a non-technical audience.
Looker Support Operations is working to bring the best parts of Looker Support into Google Cloud in collaboration with the Cloud Support Data and Analytics team. We are a group of program managers and data analysts working together to optimize support operations and provide visibility to stakeholders across the business. We drive innovation in support that makes customers and agents happy and productive.
In this role, you will work on a variety of exciting projects in a fast growing organization with a lot of opportunities to address complex problems that will require you to come up with creative solutions and models. You will be helping to drive the integration of Looker support and Google Cloud support data, systems, and analytics. You will be working on bringing together different data sets from across Looker and Google Cloud and model data to unlock actionable insights and help stakeholders formulate and answer the right business questions. You will collaborate closely with stakeholders from Looker, technical solutions engineering, product programs, vendor operations, support operations, and support experience teams.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Manage and migrate Looker systems and tools to Google Cloud systems and tools, including Zendesk and Looker.
- Partner with non-technical stakeholders to understand their analytical needs, help frame the problem by asking questions, document and prioritize requirements. Clearly communicate results of complex technical work.
- Provide analytical decision making support for key projects. Research new ways of modeling data to unlock actionable insights or improve processes. Contribute to the development of the analytical frameworks, tools, skills, and culture for the team and wider organization.
- Design, write, and support extract, transform, and load (ETL) processes to automate data collection and manage pipelines including data quality and monitoring.
- Employ predictive analytics and/or machine learning to facilitate forecasting for a fast growing, global, 24/7 support operation.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.