Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3 years of experience in carrier channel field sales and operations
About the job
Master's Degree or equivalent practical experience
- Understanding of carrier channel, economics, incentives, and operational dynamics
- Existing senior relationships within Headquarter offices at US Carriers and fluid at navigating Markets/Headquarter dynamics
- Excellent communication, problem solving, and leadership skills
The Carrier team focuses on Google-branded hardware across product categories. Our team is responsible for managing partnerships with our top carriers, including developing channel strategy, negotiating commercial terms, marketing and merchandising, and overall market share goals. We partner cross-functionally with marketing, product & engineering, finance and retail marketing teams internally, and with our carrier counterparts across these disciplines.
Assisting the customer journey through a unified and outstanding customer experience across all channels to increase business. Drive business and profitability through execution excellence and continuous efficiency improvements.
In this role as Channel Sales and Activation (CSA) Operations Manager, your main goal is to drive business of our consumer hardware products through our carrier partners in the US. You will support our end customers, who engage with Google’s products and/or carrier sales reps in all channels of our partners and ensure they have the opportunity to experience Google’s ecosystem, including hardware, software, and services. You will design and lead programs to launch and drive business across retail, indirect, call centers, Small and Medium Businesses, and online through enhancing sales rep knowledge, advocacy, and execution in stores.
Google’s Global Partnerships team powers extraordinary user experiences through partnerships that solve users’ needs, advance our partners’ goals, and further Google’s mission. Our team provides meaningful solutions — from helping publishers and developers grow their businesses through monetization solutions, to helping our long-term partners anticipate and navigate change in a way that delivers economic and reputational value. We build and distribute products through partnerships across a multitude of product areas, including Ads, Search & Assistant, Geo, Platforms & Ecosystems, Devices & Services, Health, Retail, Payments, Next Billion Users, and more. We collaborate across Google, ensuring a coordinated approach when engaging with our most complex and strategic partners.
- Manage day-to-day operations for Google’s retail presence, including travel as needed
- Distill insights and pursue improvements based on analysis of key performance metrics
- Develop key relationships and influence US retailer and carrier partners
- Ensure the successful implementation and ongoing management of all customer programs and new products and services
- Manage third-party vendor resources to deliver upon SLA’s and agreement terms
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.