Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience or internship experience in sales, customer support, account management, marketing, or consulting.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Ukrainian fluently.
About the job
Familiarity with Google Ads and online advertising, Google Digital Workshop certification or equivalent experience.
- Industry expertise combined with executive functioning skills.
- Ability to influence stakeholders internally and externally to deliver impact.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while paying attention to detail.
- Ability to develop thought leadership.
- Ability to be proactive, with a demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate, and work well with others.
The Scaled team is a sales team designed to grow small-sized companies in Ukraine with significant expansion potential. The Scaled team specializes in delivering the most effective solutions to small businesses from all verticals and business models in the most efficient way for the business.
As an Associate Account Strategist, you will establish relationships by conducting regular phone consultations and business propositions with a portfolio of customers. You will operate in a fast-paced environment, reaching for large business and productivity goals. You will provide solution selling, partnership management, and analysis to deliver successful business outcomes.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Work towards strategic business goals while prioritizing and delivering an outstanding customer experience to grow our customers' business.
- Communicate with customers in a proactive way, and conduct phone consultations with customers to advise them on how to get the best return on their Google Ads investment.
- Implement creative ways to improve our customer relationships, tailor and share online marketing strategy suggestions, and promote other Google products.
- Establish relationships via phone calls or e-mail marketing and deliver a full consultative experience by following up with consistent educational communications.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.