Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience or internship experience in sales, customer support, account management, marketing or consulting.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Romanian fluently.
About the job
Experience strategically assessing and achieving client success via sales techniques including effective questioning, objection handling, competitive selling.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while paying attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to influence stakeholders internally and externally to deliver impact.
- Demonstrated ability to own a portfolio in an advertising or media sales context and consistently overachieve quotas to drive growth.
- Demonstrated ability to build compelling narratives and utilize storytelling as a client engagement strategy.
- Familiarity with Google Ads and online advertising, Google Digital Workshop certification or equivalent experience.
The Scaled team is a sales team designed to grow small-sized companies in Romania with significant expansion potential. The Scaled team specializes in delivering the most effective solutions to high potential small businesses from all industries and business models, in the most efficient way for the business and with a high performing sales team at scale.
Scaled Account Strategists are on the front-line and serve as the face of Google. The majority of your time will be spent establishing relationships by conducting regular phone consultations and pitches with a large portfolio of clients. You’ll use your sales, problem solving and objection handling skills to operate in a fast-paced environment, reaching for business and productivity goals.
Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide solutions, partnership management, and analysis to deliver successful business outcomes. Using your commercial acumen, you uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and achieve their marketing objectives while driving incremental business agreements through our industry leading advertising solutions.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Deliver against quarterly business and product growth goals.
- Establish relationships via phone calls or e-mail marketing and conduct regular phone consultations and sales pitches with clients to advise them on how to get the best return on their Google Ads investment.
- Own a portfolio of small businesses by thoroughly understanding growth drivers, identifying opportunities for growth, managing risks, and building quarterly plans for achievement.
- Drive customer growth by delivering outstanding customer experience and achieving customer business and marketing objectives.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.