Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of experience in media analytics, advertising sales, digital media and marketing, consulting or financial analysis.
About the job
Audience segmentation and/or predicted LTV modeling experience using business rule or data science methods.
- Knowledge of the ad experimentation and media mix modeling (MMM) landscape (Google and competitor solutions).
- Ability to operate independently, demonstrating creativity, being detail-oriented, and delivering results in a highly organized manner.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the data ingestion and reporting schemas of Google Marketing Platform products (CM 360, DV 360, SA 360).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with comfort delivering simple and compelling stories to audiences of all levels.
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As an Analytical Lead working in the rapidly evolving Home and Consumer Services (HCS) industry, you will be an indispensable strategic advisor and quantitative consultant, helping some of Google's most ambitious clients achieve their goals. You'll use your knowledge and skills in business analytics, consumer insights, digital ad platforms, marketing measurement/experimentation, and creative narrative-building to transform our clients' businesses up to the executive level.
You'll be at the leading edge of building trust with clients. As a trusted advisor, you’ll help us gain visibility across all the data in our clients’ value chain and illustrate the value of ads in a highly rigorous performance-oriented industry. In addition to being a critical thought partner to Google sellers and sales leadership to grow business sustainably in the privacy-forward future of digital ads, you'll also have an opportunity to partner with Google product teams as a conduit to our lead generation customers.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Gather, analyze, and synthesize findings/recommendations from internal and external data to quantify opportunities, measure success of media strategies, build experiments, and understand consumer behavior by leading the full lifecycle of marketing measurement initiatives, from inception to measuring success.
- Develop relationships with marketing analytics counterparts and earn their trust to challenge the status quo by telling stories with data.
- Advise on enterprise data ingestion and analysis within programmatic media platforms, and methodologies related to marketing experimentation, multi-touch attribution, lifetime value, customer segmentation, behavior insights, data integration, and measurement across various media channels.
- Collaborate across teams to innovate, activating full measurement and attribution product capabilities for customers, and develop scalable solutions to industry challenges.
- Maintain fluency on the evolving privacy-oriented measurement landscape for digital ads, and consult both internal and client decision makers on sustainable strategies.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.