Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in advertising sales, customer support, account management, marketing, or consulting.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Greek fluently.
About the job
Experience in technology or advertising sales, with knowledge/experience of agency ecosystem while partnering with cross-functional partners, advertisers, agencies and influencing C-level stakeholders
- Experience strategically assessing and achieving client success via sales techniques including effective questioning, objection handling, competitive selling.
- Expertise in managing digital advertising campaigns with a focus on performance marketing.
- Knowledge of online marketing strategy and tactics.
- Demonstrated ability to own a portfolio in an advertising or media sales context in Greece, and consistently exceed quotas to drive growth.
- Excellent communication, collaboration and relationship management skills.
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
The Agency Sales team drives customer success by partnering with a wide range of independent performance media agencies in Greece. Our Agency Account Strategists are customer-focused initial-line sellers who serve as the representative of Google, promoting the best solutions Google has to offer. With a deep understanding of customers’ business goals, Account Strategists activate initiatives across both agency and end-customers by improving account and campaign performance, driving thoughtful Google product adoption, and designing short, medium and long-term strategies to meet customer business objectives.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Deliver against quarterly business and product growth goals
- Own a portfolio of performance agencies and customers and maintain a healthy and predictable pipeline by thoroughly understanding growth drivers, identifying opportunities for growth, managing risks and building multi-quarter plans for achievement
- Drive customer growth by delivering outstanding customer experience and achieving customer business and marketing objectives; co-create strategies with clients and agencies to promote opportunities
- Pitch and provide strategic recommendations to help performance customers and agencies to get the best investment return on their advertising investment; solve partner business challenges using critical thinking and teamwork to produce solutions
- Implement creative ways to improve our agency relationships, tailor and pitch performance-enhancing suggestions, and promote other Google products
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.